Chapter 60

~3rd POV~

"Ok! Y'all ready to get started?" Suga asks cheerfully, clearly the alcohol starting to take effect.

"This is going to be awful," Iwaizumi says as he and Oikawa fall onto the couch, them the last ones to join the party.

"That's what makes it fun Iwa-can~" Iwaizumi glares at the boy, nudging him and taking a long sip of his drink.

"Okay well, who wants to start."

"Should we maybe make some rules first?"

"Yeah like, no dangerous dares or dares that can't be done in this room?" Akaashi nods at Suga.

"And of course if you don't want to do the dare or truth you can take a shot."

"Let's also have it where if the person is really uncomfortable with the dare they can switch to a truth before drinking. Vice versa." The group nods.

"Oh, and let's keep the sexual dares mild. I doubt the two couples would be cool with their partners doing stuff with someone else." Oikawa chuckles a little at that, glancing at Akaashi and Bokuto.

"I'm actually fine with it," Bokuto says, drawing everyone's surprised attention. Akaashi smiles.

"Same. As long as it's not too intimate I don't care if Bokuto like, kisses someone else." Everyone looks stunned and Akaashi laughs. "We've been together almost 2 years and it's just a game. And I know all of you. I would probably care if it was a stranger. But he's mine in the end so I don't mind."

"Same here," Bokuto says, hugging Akaashi and kissing the top of his head.

"Well okay then. Surprising but I guess good to know." People then glance at Daichi and Suga.

"You two against it?" Makki asks and Daichi hesitates.

"Umm..." He looks down at Suga who looks up, meeting his gaze. He then smiles and kisses him before turning back to the group.

"Yeah, we're out." People nod respectfully and Suga can feel Daichi relax. Suga knows about his exes, about the cheating. Even if it's a game he wouldn't do that to him.

"Okay everyone good?" The group all nod and Mattsun grins. "Okay, I'll start then." He looks around. "Akaashi. Truth or dare." Akaashi meets his gaze calmly.

"Dare." Oikawa looks at the boy, surprised, and then sees the alcoholic drink in his hand. Mattsun smirks, clearly wanting him to choose that.

"Let us all go through your texts with Bokuto." Akaashi's eyes widen before glaring slightly.

"Can I check first?" Mattsun nods but Bokuto stops him.

"Yeah, you can't show those." Akaashi turns, looking at Bokuto confused. Bokuto chuckles and leans down, whispering something in his ear. Something that makes Akaashi burn red and reach to pour himself a shot. Suga laughs.

"Oh my, what the fuck is in your messages." Akaashi glares, still blushing.

"Shut up." He downs the shot and slumps back into Bokuto's side.

"Your turn Keiji," Suga says and Akaashi locks eyes with the boy.

"Suga. Truth or dare." Suga eyes him and thinks.

"Truth..." He says slowly, thinking that might be the safest choice but then Akaashi smirks.

"What's the kinkiest thing you've done?" Suga's jaw drops and he starts to burn. Akaashi knows the answer to this and Suga now hates himself for ever sharing. The group looks at him.