Recap

Since I haven't posted on here for a while, I thought I'd do a recap.

I mean is anyone even reading this story anymore?! If you are thank you so much for putting up with me- please message me and tell me ur reading it so I know whether to carry the story on or not.

Now to waste my time reading to catch you up because after six months why would anyone be following this???

Emma wrote a letter to Snow expressing her hatred of her parents, encouraging a conversation of how to save their daughter. However so seems distanced- she is worried about the future, about what will happen to her children, all her children. During the conversation Neal and William find out they have an older brother- James Emma's twin. They do not yet know the circumstances of his birth however, though right now neither of them care to much. It's also revealed Snow and David know more than their letting on including the dark one.

Back to Emma, it's revealed she's keeping King George in her dungeon and she wants something from him. She threatens him and it's never revealed what she wants from him- but it's bad. Towards the end of the chapter James comes in and tells Emma the spell worked and their here. Again what the spell done or whose their is not revealed- so yeah a lot of questions.

I think I've covered everything so yeah next chapter coming up!!!