authors note

This is just kinda a note/ recap for you guys to read before getting into the story :)

First of all, if you haven't read Forbidden Love, go and read that first or else none of this is going to make sense and it will contain spoilers for the first book.

Hope you've clicked that back button if you haven't read Dare to Love #1 Forbidden Love because this recap/ authors note does contain spoilers! Also, the blurb did to so guess it's too late now :)

Forbidden Love was a book about, you guessed it, love, this book is the opposite. This book is about hate. The last book in the Dare To Love series focuses on Emma and her feelings,  it's all from her POV. This book however focuses more on her family and their feelings. It is mainly from Snow and Williams pov but occasionally it will be from David, Neal and Emma's pov. (Emma's more towards the end)

Forbidden Love left off with Killian dead, Emma vowing her revenge and going to find her brother in the tower 5-6 months later. (epilogue). This book is set a year later (or another 6 months from the epilogue) she has had her baby and Neals now been crowned crown prince. Emma is no longer the heir to the throne and is no longer living with her parents (obviously). Also from the last book, some characters that seemed abandoned (such as King George) will make their return, along with somewhat seemed abandoned storylines.

Character ages:
-James is 22
-Emma is 22
-William is 15
-Neal is 18
Hope Alice Swan is around 3 months
-Snow and Charming are a bit older than they were in first book (lol not really sure 😂)
-King George is old old old (Yeah still not sure but he's old) 😂
-Anyone I've missed?

I will try and not to kill anyone off in this story. Happy reading everyone! I really hope you enjoy it as I have writing it :)