Chapter 21 (Emma)

"Your great plan, your evil scheme, your revenge," the evil queen says, moving her finger across the balcony were stood on. Cora, Rumple and James are inside doing who cares what while Regina and I stand looking over the land while I hold on tight to my babe. "What does it consist of exactly? What do you have planned? It must be big if you need help, wouldn't have brought us here otherwise. And I'm not entirely stupidities you know, I can sense the great power you and your brother hold. What your planning, it's big. Care to tell a friend what it is?" She asks, looking at the thick blanket of trees that cover the land and not at me at all.

"Oh don't be mistaken. We're not friends," I reply coldly. Although it's hard to do so when I'm looking down at such a cute face with those beautiful blue, sparkling eyes.

Just like her father's.

"Yes of course," the queen laughs, blowing the dust the collects off, "What are we then?"

"People who share a common interest," I tell her, smiling at my daughter who sleeps peacefully in my arms. Yes the pink knitted blanket does contrast with my black clothing but being honest who cares? The baby pink goes well with the leather anyway.

"Killing Snow White," the Queen smiles foolishly. That's why her curse failed, she can only think of herself, she fails to see the bigger picture.

"No. Happiness," I reply, "And for us that happens to be making my parents suffer. For Rumple it's getting back to his son, for James it's also making my parents suffer and for you're mother. Well that's being queen herself and trust me when I say this. What I have planned will bring about all of that. We will all be happy, the 'hero's' as they call themselves wont be and finally justice will be served,"

"Hmm. So you're still not telling me what your 'great plan' is? Do you even have one? Has your stupid brat made you soft?" She asks, stepping way over the line. Anger bubbles up in my stomach and I am about to put my princess down so I can bash Reginas face in when we're interrupted by my brother.

Good thing really.

"They're here," he informs us, with a big, wicked, nasty smile.

Sorry for very very short chapter. Kind of like it though with Emma and Regina scene!