Chapter 41 (Snow/Emma)

This is the last proper chapter, next will be another authors note and then the epilogue. This was originally suppose to be from Emma but I accidentally wrote it from Snows. Sorry. I might right a bit of it from Emma's though.

The curse is coming.

The curse is coming and there's nothing we can do. George's dead and Williams under a curse, dead probably.

We failed. We failed our whole family, I failed my husband. I failed all of my kids. I failed the kingdom. I failed everyone.

All I can hope is this curse takes away my memories because for me that would be more a blessing than a curse.

God please let it take away my memories, please.

"But in Reginas curse there was a saviour, you and that means there has to be one for this," David says, looking at our daughter with fear. No other emotion, just fear. Love does quickly return however, but more than anything he just looks scared.

"I wasn't silly enough to create this curse with a saviour," she replies cooly, "I'm not stupid father, despite what you may think,"

"Please Emma, there's still time for you to turn this around," I try, knowing the clock is ticking. Looking out of the window I see yet more land has disappeared into the purple sea, the curse now gliding against the water. The only the that stands between us and it.

The curse is coming.

"And why would I do that?" She asks me, taking a step closer to me. God, I've never been more terrified of her. My own daughter. I can not believe how fast my heart is beating, like a drum in my chest. "When I'm so close to finnaly, finally punishing you," her cool hand brushes on my face, her face conveying no more emotion but anger. I have no words. Physically I have no words.

"Please Emma," My husband begs, "You didn't want to be like this, you've become your own worst fear," referring to the time after she found about the prophecy's.

"A was a child then," she snaps, snarling at me before stepping back to advance on my husband, her father. "Now I'm grown, with a child and I'm not the naive young girl I used to be. I've changed. You changed me. And now? I finnaly know the truth about you. About the liars you are," she continues, looking between me and her father continuously. For a second she just stares at David before finnaly she looks at the floor, raising her hand. "Though I do still have my soft side. So out of the kindness of my heart, I'll let you spend your last calming, happy, moments with your children," she smiles at me, and with a swipe of her hand we're out of Williams bedroom and now stand in the throne room.

Hardly happy, or calming. But compared to what Emma has planned? Likely. I should try to at least relish these last few moments before the curse comes with Neal and David.

I'm sorry Emma. I feel more guilty than you could possibly imagine.

Emma's POV
The look of fear on Snows face, puts a smile on my face. The jacket of pain David wears soothes my soul. The knowledge that my curse is nearly upon us calms me. It excites me.

These people in front of me are not my family. My family is outside the door, about to barge through. And as I smirk at my brother who looks shocked, saddened and fearfully at me I hear the doors to the great hall open. Not saying a single word I turn to face as my family walks with confidence and pride towards us. Regina and Cora follow behind, but I'll soon be rid of them. I only needed them for the curse, after this there as good as trash.

My little pumpkin sat asleep in my twin brothers arms. That is my family, those to people. But never shall I forget Killian, he may be dead but he to is apart of this family. So is William, despite his... state.