Chapter 19 (Emma)

Finally back to writing and with another Emma chapter!
A wicked smile plasters my face as I enter the room of the castle where we casted our spell, the one with the balcony that over looks the majority of the land. I speed walk in, legs gliding gracefully over the floor and my hands swinging in opposite directions to my feet. As I look up from the death like stony floor I see the new arrivals.

"So, finnaly arrived have you?" I ask with a sigh, annoyance taking on my tone, "Took your time," I mumble inaudibly so they can't hear me, "So," I fold my arms and put on my wicked smile, again looking up at the floor before carrying on in an authoritative tone. "Now that we're all here I, we, can finnaly get our revenge on everyone who ever wronged us, all of us," I inform the guests, looking at each and everyone one of them as I pace around.

"Good. I was wondering when you would free me dearie!" Rumple says in his same old high pitched voice whilst tapping his fingers together. "I was down there an awfully long time you know, you took your time!"

"So you're not grateful then?" I ask the man with spite, standing closer to him, invading his personal space, "Then perhaps I should just send you back to that dreary old cell of yours," smiling broadly, I move my hand up, threatening to send him back to that hell hole.

"Oh Please dearie! You don't have enough power to overrule me!" He spits back, a foolish, ignorant, unknowing smile appearing on his face. Little does he know that I posses the power to overrule him, to control him.

To kill him.

"Oh please," I laugh, "You may be powerful but your forget dark one," I say, looking around at the despairing, decaying, dreary floor but before I can continue my dear old brother interrupts me.

"Right, enough of that, are you going to help us or not?" He asks, obviously fed up with the Petty arguing. Petty because I, we, are now far more powerful than Rumplestiltskin.

"I see you found your other half," Rumple observes, smiling, "Finnaly reunited at last, or rather met, now how's the other one?" He asks, motioning to my stomach resulting in me rolling my eyes again.

"Are you going to help us or not?" I ask, resisting the urge to pull out the dagger at just make him. It would just be quicker.

"What do I get out of it?" He asks, making the other two of our guests hum in agreement, reminding me they are there.

"Yes, what do we get out of it?" The evil queen asks, taking a step towards me, "I want to get away from her," she motions to her mother who stands calmly next to her, "And get my revenge on the Charmings, and if I do recall correctly, you're their daughter. I could kill you with a wave of my hand," She invades my space and I again have to resist the urge to slap her.

"Yes, you could but why would you when we hate the same person? My parents are evil and corrupt, they deserve to be punished, they deserve hell, the worst pain in the world," I tell her, not changing the disbelieving on her face, "And that's exactly what we're going to give them,"

"What could they possibly have done to you? How can the Charmings daughter be like this? Are you even their flesh and blood?" She asks, raising an eyebrow, "Because it's hard to believe you are," then smiling, my brother takes a step towards me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We both are,"

"What?" She says, taking a step back, "What in the hell are you talking about?" Her voice get shriller and more surprised and a ton more disbelieving.

"James?" A gasp comes from behind her. Stepping out of the shadows, messy air swept into a high bun, Cora's eyes go as wide as saucers as she stairs at me, as of deep into my soul. "You're alive, really? How?" She asks breathily, looking at my brother with an expression on her face that can only be described as shock. Then a smile comes to her face. "Longtime no see,"

"Indeed," my brother smiles back, taking her stretched out hand and kissing it. "Welcome my lady,"

"Just think of what we could accomplish together, the terror, the pain, we could inflict on everyone who ever wronged us. The pain we could cause is far greater with more people who carry hate in their hearts than just one. We all have magic meaning the amount of pain we can inflict is greater. We can all finnaly get our revenge and no one can stop us or stand in our way. So everyone put you're petty feuds aside in order to get your beautiful revenge. How does that sound?" I ask, looking around the room. A wave of nods travel around as wicked smiles appear on everyone's faces.

"Like heaven my dear,"