Ch.19 Preparations

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Identity Arc*

*Narrator POV*

Right after Izuku reverse summoned himself into the cat domain which he learned is called Tayo Rerumu or Diverse Realm, he's still going to call it Cat World. He went straight to Raiden and asked for a training plan. Raiden chuckled since it seemed Izuku was going to spend even more time in his realm but he honestly couldn't blame him there was hardly any reason for him to stay or love Konoha. So, Raiden said alright and said they would work on hi strength and speed since he really didn't need much help from them in Ninjutsu or really any ninja art besides Senjutsu but that was for when he was older.

So, for the next two months Izuku was given impossible task after impossible task to increase his speed and strength. One strength training was to climb every tree in the realm with no chakra and if he completed that he would have to do it again with one hand and no chakra. It was the same task every time but the difficulty would increase. The second month for speed he was tasked to run around the entire realm on the beach twenty times to make it harder gravity seals were placed on him to make it harder. But he completely all his tasks with immense determination to the point he finished two weeks earlier then expected so he thanked Raiden and returned to Konoha.

He walked the streets ignoring the glares as he tried to return to his home. Until he heard a commotion from a nearby park causing him to sneak up and listen. He saw that it was his classmates and from their expressions they both looked worried and annoyed at the same time. Izuku wondered why until he heard Bakugo ask Izumi where he was and she responded she doesn't know no-ones seen him since the Prelims.

Izuku concluded they were talking about him and why he's been like this and why won't he talk to them. Shoka talked saying Izuku promised to talk to her but that was before his disappearing avt, Izuku was about to walk away when he remembered Raiden's words on giving people a chance to basically think for themselves. Izuku sighed as he walked into the open shocking the group.

Izumi: IZUKU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? Dad almost called a manhunt for you!

Izuku: Sorry. I was training with my summons and forgot to tell someone.

Momo: Oh, what's your summoning contract?

Izuku:......I'd rather not say.

Momo: Oh....

Bakugo growled before slamming his fist down onto a picnic causing Izuku to look at him with a questioning look.

Bakugo: ENOUGH! We know your hiding something from us Izuku! We see how it's changed you so tell us what it is or we will report you to your father.

Izuku glared at him for the threat but calmed himself down since he didn't need a Kage on his case just yet.

Izuku: Fine.

Izuku ran through handsigns before slamming his hand down on the ground making a seal glow purple into the ground before disappearing. A purple cube formed around them before slowly fading away.

Izuku: Privacy domain.

Izuku: Now we can talk in peace. Your right I did find something and the reason I didn't tell anyone was because I was paranoid. I was worried you would turn me in and I'm still worried.

Izumi: What did you find? Was it about the Uchiha?

Izuku: Yes. I guess I'll start with the beginning which was around several months ago. I went to the forbidden library to find a new jutsu since I was bored, when I was leaving I overheard a Kage meeting which they talked about me and how they wanted me dead.