Ch.5 Assassins

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was a late afternoon close to end of sunset and Izuku and Izumi could be seen walking down a forest path towards their home. The newly 8 year old's were sad as their parents were out on a business trip to Suna and wouldn't be back until two weeks time. It's already been more than half that and the two would be back tomorrow morning. As you would suspect the people in the village have gotten braver with their actions toward Izuku since the Hokage was gone. 

Some villagers tried to get physical with Izuku but a quick trip to the hospital with the first ones quickly killed the idea in any other villagers heads. The shinobi however were awfully quiet, making Izuku nervous because so far the only thing any shinobi has done to him was the teachers forcing him to stay after school to clean the classrooms. Thank God Izumi stayed behind as well or he'll still be stuck there. 

The two siblings walked in silence as they neared their home and were shrouded in darkness as the sun finally set letting the moon being the only source of light. Izuku sighed making Izumi look at him with a side look already guessing what it was about. But checked anyway.

Izumi: What up?

Izuku: I'm just tired.

Izumi: From today or?

Izuku: Both. It's just annoying. I wish-

Izuku stopped his sentence as he sensed three pair of eyes burrowing holes straight into the back of his skull and from what he could tell Izumi's as well. However, their stares were different they were calculating like a predator. Their chakra from what he could tell was around Chunin but it was full of malice and hate. Izumi looked at Izuku with a raised eyebrow confused on why he stopped talking.

Izuku grasped her hand making her yelp and gave it two squeeze's making Izumi's eyes widened as she gave a light nod in understanding.

*Flashback*

A young Izuku and Izumi could be seen looking at a beautiful woman with long green hair tied into a bun. Her name was Inko Yagi and she was the mother of the two children. She was the Anbu captain and always worried about her children. Especially, their safety which made her in charge of their early training before the academy. Right now though she was kneeling before the children making them eye leveled as she grasped a hand of from each o them and gave them a kind smile.

Inko: My loves I want you to always look out for each other and to warn each other. Let me show you a neat trick.

She gave them each a light squeeze on their hands making them look at their hands.

Inko: One squeeze for I'm sad or just lonely.

She gave them two more squeezes making the two giggle.

Inko: Two squeezes for danger or someone's following

Then she gave a final three squeezes making the two look at their mom due to her serious face.

Inko: Three squeezes to run. Trust each other, since you two will always be brother and sister.

*Flashback over*

Izumi closed her eyes and opened them slowly steeling herself for what is to come next. The first squeeze came causing Izumi to take a deep breathe but dared not to turn around. The second one came and Izuku gave her a short look that Izumi returned with a small smile.