Ch.27 Unknown Killer

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator Pov*

*Tailed Beast Saga*

*Two Tails Arc*

Suna's destruction spread like wildfire across the world causing much unrest and distrust among the nations. No-one knew who did it or what caused the annihilation of an entire major ninja village. Most nations were pointing fingers at each other saying it was them trying to start wars to take out rivals but they were quickly shut up by common sense. Still what threat could have popped up that could defeat no obliterate a whole nation off the map. That was a month ago now let's return to now and our main 'hero'.

In this one month the list of Jinchuriki was almost complete with only a few names unknown but Orochimaru was still able to find what their jobs were and their occupations. No-one can stay hidden for long and this went for Izuku as well. He knew it wouldn't be too long until a Village figured out who he was. Now he could be seen drawing up a plan for the next target.

The two tailed Jinchuriki, Nejire Hado. A Jounin of Konoha under the leadership of Secondary Advisor Mirai Sasaki with her teammates being Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki. Usually did missions without their sensei even back when they were Genin as they were a prodigy team with their sensei only joining them for serious missions. Mirio Togata a genius of both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, unlocked the secrets of Space Ninjutsu allowing him to perform unique techniques. A cherry personality most of the time, when serious he could be a force to reckoned with easily high anbu at that moment, Mastery of 5 elements even though he has no natural affinities nor Kekkei Genkai's truly a hard worker. Probably should be the next Hokage but Izuku knew his father was to stupid and blind to do that.

Tamaki Amajiki a loner and loser of the group. Severe social anxiety for some unknown reason and is a descendent of the Great Nara clan. A prodigy in Ninjutsu and Summoning easily up there at Kage level in those regards. His contract is of the Monkey summoning easily one of the strongest out there, rumored to have got it from the reverse summon technique, which concludes even though he has a different personality the monkey head still saw value in him. Rumored to have mastered sage mode but there's been no concrete proof of that claim. Mastery of the 5 elements with a affinity in water and lightning, shadow possession techniques also in his arsenal which would make him annoying. Connection with the Jinchuriki in something besides teammate and friend.

The jinchuriki Nejire Hado. A curious woman who constantly berates people with questions when she finds something interesting about them. Bubbly, happy and little bit air-headed sometimes, a complete turn around from her early academy days where she was cold to everyone, a literal ice queen. Something changed once she met her team and became her current self. Don't be fooled by her nature as she truly is a genius in everything she touches. A Master in all ninja arts with affinity in all elements besides Wind. The Hellfire Kekkei Genkai in her arsenal as well with complete control of her Bijuu chakra as well. Rumored to have received the Two tailed beast Matatabi when she was 6 years old after her mother the previous Jinchuriki passed it onto her before she died to illness. A connection with her teammate could be used to push her over the edge.

Sensei Mirai Sasaki. Nothing to note besides a genius intellect and mastery of taijutsu. Even he joined them for the mission he had planned it wouldn't make a difference. In conclusion, this should be done with minimal effort even if reinforcements arrived in time. However, it will definitely put him on the Nations maps after he was done. Still this was necessary if he wanted to complete his goal.