Ch.44 Two Left

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Chaos Saga*

*Final Days Arc*

*Narrator POV*

The remaining higher-tier shinobi of the ninja world sat in an underground bunker that was turned into a medical wing. The reason for this change was due to the two severely injured jinchuriki who were lying on the hospital beds. Cee was already awake but Izumi was still unconscious much to everyone's worry. The room's occupants were Inko, Rumi, Ojiro who had several bandages wrapped around him showing he barely survived his first encounter with Izuku, Ibara, Ochaco, Shoto, and finally Dee. These were the last walls between the entire destruction of the Shinobi World. However, the mode was sour amongst them since not even 3 hours ago they had lost their strongest fighter.

Inko had taken it the hardest as she had lost her own husband to the boy she had raised as her own. However, everyone refocused once Cee clapped his hands together showing he was still the Raikage.

Cee: So, let's review the power of this bastard. Shoto? You said he has the Byakugou Seal?

Shoto: No doubt about it. The only reason why he is still alive is because of it. Though whether or not it will be charged by the time he comes for round two is unknown.

Cee: Let's assume he does. He has an unknown amount of Releases and Bloodlines, an untold number of jutsu, an EMS, a fully complete Susanoo that can change its weapon freely, Sage mode, and summons. God this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Inko: Why hasn't Izumi woken up yet?

Cee: I don't know, maybe her chakra system took more damage from Izuku's chakra disruption attack, she was a freshly new Jinchruki maybe the body couldn't handle the burden and is going into overdrive to heal. Just a theory though.

Rumi: Where's your sister Shoto?

Shoto: Taking care of our final Trump Card.

They were interrupted by a loud explosion that shook the entire underground base. 

Cee: Damn. He's already attacking Konoha. Come on! Let's at least make this a fight that bastard will never forget.

All: Right!

As the World's last hope went out to meet their doom. Izumi stayed on her bed still in her coma, in her mind, Izumi was in a sewer-like domain where she felt lost and confused until a loud voice grabbed her attention.

???: Listen to me brat.

--

Izuku stood in the middle of a ruined Konoha his Susanoo in its full glory but inside stood Izuku with a bored and pained expression, his body was twitching constantly as if he were going through withdrawals. He just felt so hungry and there was no one trying to fight him, not a single shinobi had appeared since he began laying waste to Konoha killing any civilian he saw. Until finally he felt strong chakra signatures arrive making him turn to a rooftop and seeing the last of the Konoha's True Strength. Inko, Cee, Dee, Rumi, Ochaco, Ojiro, and Shoto stood on the roof. Izuku was disappointed there wasn't anyone with something new for him, but he was so desperate he didn't care.

Izuku leaped out of Susanoo heading straight to them with a crazed face. However, due to his recklessness, he immediately received a kick to the face by Rumi launching him into the side of a building with a giant crash. Izuku shoved a piece of rock at him while coughing as the symptoms were getting worse, making him start to shiver.