Ch.16 First Test

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and the Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*Identity Arc*

The month of preparation came a went like a flash of lightning with it now being the day of the Chunin Exams. A time for Genin to prove themselves or die trying. Izuku was ready as he had spent a good amount of time after his team exercises with the Cat's learning many different techniques. Most of the month though was learning the mystery with his eyes but they barely learned anything. The team exercises helped Team 3 a little with Izuku at least talking to his teammates however outside of missions and training he would never socialize with them or anyone.

Right now Team 3 could be seen walking towards their old academy to take the first portion of the Exam. Izuku was leading the way with a blank expression as he has had trouble expressing any emotion but anger lately, Koda had a neutral look but he was terrified deep down he just didn't want to show it since he knew Izuku would yell at him for being a coward, Shoka had a depressed look since she couldn't tell what her and Izuku's relationship was anymore...were they even dating?

Izuku however was having a problem of late he couldn't feel anything for anyone, well more like he didn't know what he was supposed to feel for his 'friends' or the people that weren't involved with the Genocide. Should he be angry with them as well? Or thankful for the ones that were friends with him or should they perish with their parents? He truly was confused after he thought about it for awhile, he doesn't know what to feel anymore for anyone, trust me he isn't having second doubts on his future betrayal he just isn't sure on what he's supposed to feel for the people he's going to betray. Pity? Hate? It was all so muggy he just couldn't make it out. One thing he did know was that these Exams will help clear his mind and help him decide his future plans.

As they climbed the stairs to the second floor Izuku saw a Suna nin purposely try to trip him so he just stepped on his toes making him squirm in pain. Their eyes met with Izuku giving him a condescending look while the Suna boy gave him a cold glare. Izuku stepped off his foot and gave the boy and his team an appraisal. The boy had black military cut with his Suna headband tied tightly around his forehead, he wore a large red coat with a light brown fur trim at the top. His female teammate was what you could consider a foreign beauty, she had long auburn hair with lush lips and brown eyes, she was nice and slender that was enhanced by the revealing clothes she wore which was just a  black jumpsuit that left little to the imagination, he headband was tied around her neck. The final teammate was short plump boy who was wearing traditional battle armor  that was sand colored and he had a giant battle fan on his back, he looked constipated.

Izuku: (Dead tone) Oh, sorry didn't see your foot there.

???:  It is fine my fellow contestant my foot was the thing in the way! The name is Inasa Yoarashi future Kazekage! What are your names!?

Izuku: None of your business.

Izuku was about to walk away with Koda and Shoka following when Inasa grabbed Shoka's wrist and pulled her towards him.

Inasa: Well I was more interested in your name beautiful. What is it and are you single?

 Shoka: (Flustered) Oh um well um.

Shoka looked to Izuku for help but he just looked at her with a blank look before he continued walking away with Koda. Shoka's eyes widened but quickly turned into sadness as she pulled her arm away from Inasa and started following the two while her hair shadowed her eyes. Inasa growled as it seemed the tip was wrong about the two. As Team 3 made their way to the classroom Izuku couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself since he truly didn't feel anything when Shoka got hit on, no anger and no jealousy.....absolutely nothing.