Ch.38 Titans

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor Naruto/Boruto

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Chaos Saga*

*4 Tails Arc*

*Narrator Pov*

The clouds thundered above Iwa threatening rain as a cloaked figure walked towards the main barracks of the Iwa forces. Soon the figure reached the front of the barracks and lifted his right hand into the air causing more thunder to rumble and lightning to flash in the dark skies. As the winds howled with the high powered winds consumed the streets, the hood fell down revealing Izuku with a look of scorn on his face as he stared at the barracks. Izuku brought his hand down.

Izuku: Kirin.

A giant electrical dragon roared from the clouds as it rocketed down crashing into the barracks causing a massive explosion that completely leveled the area. Izuku smiled as he saw the area burn around him, not long after other explosions happened across the city as the uprising began due to Izuku's signal. Izuku turned with a whirl of his cloak as he started walking towards the Kage tower.

Fighting went around him but he didn't pay it any mind as he continued on his path. Stepping over corpses of civilians or shinobi with a smile plastered on his face. Soon, he reached the tower killing the shinobi force outside its entrance. He entered the building slowly walking up the spiral staircase where another set of guards charged at him to protect their kage. They exploded in a red mist as soon as they got too close to him. Izuku entered the office seeing Enji sitting at his desk with Chi at his side. Enji had a look of anger on his face while Chi held a grim look looking at the floor.

Enji: You know you really are a pain in the ass? I guess we were right to kill off you filthy subhumans.

Izuku just laughed at that as he wagged his finger at Enji.

Izuku: Now now. If my race was subhuman then wouldn't that make your primates? After all, what can you do without that beast inside you?

Enji growled as he stood up from his chair making a triangle shape with his hands.

Enji: Enough! Dust Release: Particle Destruction

A clear prism surrounded Izuku making him smile wildly as his Sharingan activated. In a flash, Izuku was destroyed into nothing making Enji huff as he turned to look out his window watching the destruction. Chi looked defeated as she just stared at the spot Izuku was losing hope. Until the door busted open again revealing Izuku who had a smirk on his face with his Mangkyou shining brightly.

(Forgot to show it)

Izuku: My turn.

A black skeletal hand materialized at Izuku's right side, instantly punching Enji square into him launching him out of the tower with a crash. It destroyed the whole wall showing Enji had crashed into a faraway building. Izuku deactivated the hand as he walked over to the opening stopping at the edge. Right next to where Chi was standing, she still stared at the ground with sadness.