CHAPTER 21:Leaving Him

When I woke up Ace was still asleep

When I woke up Ace was still asleep. After laying and admiring him and thinking about how mad he was last night I got up and went to the shower.

I was feeling alot better today which is great because I would hate to be nauseous and throwing up in the plane with Lucinda there with me.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with her for the time I'm with her in Poland,ive never been to Poland before so I'm looking forward to it.

When I got out of the shower I got changed into some jeans and a warm jumper.

When I was changed I went to the bathroom and put on some foundation and mascara and put on some lip gloss

Ace was sitting on the bed on his phone dresses when I got out of the bathroom.

"Goodmorning" I said awkwardly.

"Morning "he replied," How are you feeling today? "

" I'm feeling great actually I must've just eaten something bad. "I said assuring him that I'm not pregnant.

" That's good to know" he replied. "I'm sorry about yesterday I didnt mean to be so harsh, it's just my mom told me that you could be pregnant and I believed it, ans I'm sorry If I scared you, that wasn't my intention. "

I walked over and sat down beside him on the bed. "It's okay Ace,i understand, but I assure you I'm not pregnant and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the test but I don't see the point because it was negative."

Ace got up and got his suit jacket and put it on.
"Yeah I know your not pregnant and it's fine, there was no need to tell me because your not pregnant and there was nothing to tell, now let's go because we are meeting my mom at the airport at 10. You will be flying on my private jet and my bodyguard Colin will be going with you so he can make sure you are both safe. "

" Yeah okay that's fine. "I said. I'm glad someone is coming with me and Lucinda just to make sure we are safe.

He nodded."Good, now your bags are all packed and they are ready in the car so let's go, "he said leaving the room.

I picked up my handbag and closed the door behind me.

                                  🖤

When we arrived at the airport I saw the jet and it was huge.

Lucinda hadn't arrived yet so Ace and I waited in the car for a few minutes

"Come on" he spoke finally. "Let's get bags ready so you can leave as soon as my mother gets here."

"Okay" I said getting out of the car and helping him with the bags. I followed Ace into the jet and he lead me to a room. I didn't know jets had rooms at least not with beds.

Ace put the bags down beside the bed and so did I and then he  turned around to face me.

"You can stay in here if your tired and want to go to sleep, there's another room in the jet but it's further down, my mom can stay there" .

I nodded smiling at him. I don't know what I was thinking in that moment but I went and hugged him.

"Please be careful" I begged him.

Ace stood still surprised that I even hugged him but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and we held each other. We held each other and didn't say anything for a few short minutes Before Ace's bodyguard Massimo came in.

"Your mother is here Ace, "he said.

We let go of each other and Ace replied . "Thank you Massimo".

"Come on let's go", Ace said grabbing my hand. We intertwined our fingers and we went outside to greet Lucinda.

When we got outside Lucinda was talking with Massimo and laughing, them two must be close.

When she saw us her face lit up and she practically ran over to me and Ace.

"Hello Ace" she said pulling him into a hug causing us to let go of each other. When she let go of Ace she looked over at me and smiled.

"It's great to see you again Victoria how are you feeling today" she said giving me a hug aswell.

"It's great to see you too I'm feeling much better today I must have eaten something bad yesterday or something."

"That's great" she said." I cant wait to spend time with you in Poland we are going to have so much fun."

"I know me too, "I replied hugging her again. I genuinely couldn't wait to spend time with her despite the fact I won't ever see her again in a few months, I'm really going to miss her when I'm gone home.I don't even know if I can call it home anymore.

Lucinda and I chatted about how we're going to go shopping and go for dinner in fancy ass restaurants. They were her words exactly.

"Are you guys ready to go" Ace said coming over to us.

We both replied with "Yeah".

"Good" he said.

"See you soon Ace I love you sweetheart " Lucinda said hugging ace tightly.
"I love you too mom" Ace muttered before Lucinda left to get her bags.

It was now just me and Ace staring at each other. I'll see him soon I have to.

"I'll see you soon love" Ace said staring at me. I didnt say anything I just pulled Ace in for a hug.

"I'll see you soon Ace" I whispered so that he could only hear me.

When we let go of each other we saw that Lucinda was watching us like she just witnessed a funeral,she was wiping her eyes with a tissue.

Ace turned back around and faced me.

"I love you Victoria"

"I love you Ace" I said back to him before kissing him we hugged one more time before letting go of each other.

Lucinda hugged Ace one more time before we got on the plane and left for Poland.

I can't believe Ace said he loved me,he probably only said it because Lucinda was watching us. Right...