CHAPTER 16:The Special Day

The wedding

The wedding

A week later 

Today I'm getting married to the most dangerous man in Italy. I was in my room and Aubrey was helping me put on my dress.

The dress

"Are you okay miss, "Aubrey asked me with a concerned look

"Are you okay miss, "Aubrey asked me with a concerned look. I was looking in the mirror looking at myself and I was so nervous just a few months ago I was normal and now I'm getting married to someone I know nothing about. I turned to look at her she was standing behind me with a worried look.

"Yes I am, just nervous that's all I'll be fine I'm promise." I shook off the nerves.

Let' do this. Its only 6 months and then I'm done and I will never have to see him again.

"Miss you have to go now" Aubrey said to me as I was waiting to go down the aisle.

"OK thanks Aubrey". Okay here we go.

I smiled at her one last time and sighed. Let's do this.The first thing I saw when walking down the aisle was Ace, he looked so bitter I couldn't tell if he was angry or happy. We made eye contact and I held my bouquet tighter, we held eye contact until I got to the aisle,I broke the eye contact and handed my bouquet of flowers to Aubrey.

I turned back to face him.

"Hello, love. You look beautiful. "

"Thank you" I replied.

A few minutes later

"You may now kiss the bride"

Shit.

He leaned over and got closer to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the feeling of his lips on mine but it never came. I opened them and he stood there just staring back at me.