CHAPTER 13:Ace And Victoria

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️Warning⚠️

When Victoria was ready we went in my car. She looked beautiful too.She was wearing a sundress, it fitted her perfectly.

This is what Victoria is wearing.

Im bringing her to a cafe my friend Laura owns,she's my friend Matthews wife and  he is also a mafia boss,he is the mafia boss of Spain but they are here in Italy for business

"Where are we going "Victoria asked me .

" We are going to a cafe, I heard they have good food " I replied.

I pulled up beside the cafe and turned off the engine. I got out of the car and went to open the door for my love. I'm going to get to know her a lot better today.

When she got out I took her hand and we went inside.

" ACE Is that you" said Laura walking towards us.

"Hello Laura, this is Victoria my future wife."

"Lovely to meet you Victoria, I'm surprised he has someone he's such an asshole. "

Great.

Victoria smiled at her and I squeezed her hand tighter as I could tell she was nervous. I can read her like a book.

"Can we get some breakfast please Laura. "

"Yeah no problem I'll bring you your menus take a seat and I'll be there in a second. "

I brought Victoria over to the table and she let go of my hand and sat down beside on the chair beside me.

Laura came over and gave is the menus.

"So when's the day your getting married. "

She stared at me smiling. I swear she can be a bitch when she wants to, she's doing this on purpose too.