CHAPTER 28:Reunited

When I finished getting ready I went down to the kitchen and Elijah was there eating some toast and drinking tea

When I finished getting ready I went down to the kitchen and Elijah was there eating some toast and drinking tea. I was prepared for the awkward exchanged glances with Ace but he wasn't there, he's probably in his office.

"Goodmorning. "I said to Elijah happily getting some coffee.

" Morning". He said sleepily.

I sat down beside him on the chair.
"Do you want to come shopping with me"? I asked hopefully.

I want to spend as much time with him as I can before he has to go back to Sicily,and besides I need to get out of the house.

"You know I hate shopping Tori ".

He knows I hate being called Tori. Our mom gave that nickname to me  and it just stuck, my mom gave Elijah a nickname aswell and he hated it.

I groaned "Come on 'Eli' we need to spend time together before you go back to Sicily".

He smirked" I told you not to call me that but fine I'll go with you but let me have a quick shower first. "

"And I told you not to call me Tori, you know I hate that nickname but Yes! thank you I promise you won't regret it and we can go to McDonald's aswell I know you used to love it."

"Yes! Now I definitely can't refuse" Elijah said before going upstairs to shower.

I can't wait to get out of the house, I just have to tell Ace first just so he knows I'm safe, and I will probably need security with me. So after my coffee I made my way to Ace's office.

I closed my eyes and brought my hand to the door. I knocked on the door and there was no reply. I opened the door and Ace was sitting at his desk going through some paperwork.

He looked up at me and muttered a "goodmorning". His eyes went up and down as he viewed my body,I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and sat down in front of his desk.

"Good morning. "

"How are you feeling today?"he asked sinking back into his chair.

" I'm feeling fine thank you, Umm-I was just coming to tell you that I'm going shopping with Elijah for awhile".

"No your not".

I squinted my eyes at him In anger.
" What do you mean  'no your not' "?

"No your not as in your carrying my children and you need to be safe, I will send Aubrey to get anything you need -or you know what you can just  have my card and you can shop online, you have better fashion sense then Aubrey anyway. "

"So that's all I am then" I said shaking my head" I'm just the woman carrying your children.? "

"What's that supposed to mean?"

" You know what I mean". I said as a tear came running down my eye.

He knows just as well as I do all the things we did and all the laughs we shared. He couldn't of just turned his feelings off overnight could he?
When I met his eyes his face relaxed and he took his hand and covered his mouth.

"Look Victoria I don't know what you want me to say, I need you to stay safe because I have just got you got back from Simon and you want to go shopping. Are you trying to put yourself in danger on purpose so I can save you or are you really that stupid to know you could get yourself killed if one of my enemies follows you and takes you or worse kills you? "

" I will have Elijah with me and I will have security, you just want to keep me here so I have to see you everywhere I go!"I said getting up to leave,but before I could even leave Ace blocked the door. How did he even get there so fast??

"Ace ju-"

" What do you mean I'm doing this so you have to see me"?He said cutting me off trapping me between the door and him with his arms at the side of my head.

"You know why Ace, you know my feelings towards you and you want me to pack up and leave when our kids are born and go home, and then what.. We're going to be strangers and the only thing we will have connecting us are our children."

"And I'll never be able to stop loving you if I have to see you everyday.. So please Ace just leave me alone.. Please".

A/N I'm doing this song from Victoria's point of view on how Ace is denying his feelings towards her.

*

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back onto the door trying to hold back the tears.

"Victoria you know what I am, I'm a mafia leader you and our kids will always be in danger."

I closed my eyes tighter because I know he's right.I know me and my kids will always be in danger but we're going to be in more danger without him right?

I fell in love with an emotionless guy that could kill you without showing any remorse. I thought he was evil when he took me but I got to know him and he's everything but.Hes much more then a mafia leader.

I opened my eyes to look at him. "I know Ace. I know who I fell in love with, I know you have many enemies out there, but your not what you portray Ace your much more then that and you need to know that,your not evil Ace and  you deserve to be happy, Your not your father Ace."

He doesn't say anything he just looks blankly at me.

"Come here". He said pulling me in for a hug. I buried my head into his neck and we stayed there for a few seconds before he pulled me away from him but he was still holding my waist.
Our faces were inches apart and I looked down at his lips in temptation but I brought myself back to his eyes.

For the next few seconds we just stared into eachothers eyes.He looked into my eyes and I could see the temptation and then he pulled me closer and kissed me roughly.

I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck and he picked me up and put my legs round his waist.
He brought me to his desk and sat me down on it, and he stood between my legs.

"Fuck" he groaned into my mouth when I pulled him closer with my legs still wrapped around his waist and I could feel his bulge against me,I let out a small moan at the touch.

"I want you to touch me" I begged pulling away.

He smiled before pulling my dress up and gliding his hands up my thighs. He touched my panties and my core was throbbing wanting more.

A part of me is saying leave! But I just want his touch---I need him to touch me.
Ace moved my panties to the side and stroked my pussy before pinching my bud and without warning he put two fingers in. I moaned burying my head into his neck.

"Do you like that, love?"

"Yes" I moaned into his neck. I felt a build up of pressure in my stomach when he reached my g-spot,he started increasing his speed and I pulled away from his his neck and kissed him.

I raised my head back while I came all over his fingers. He took his fingers out and layed his forehead against mine,he layed his hand on my stomach and smiled, I layed my hand on his and we stayed like that for the next minute and then there was a knock on the door.

"One second" Ace shouted while pulling himself away from me and grabbing me a tissue to wipe my legs, I got off the table and adjusted my dress and my hair and went over to Ace.

"We're going to be okay Ace, we have you protecting us" I said assuring him.

"What if it isn't enough" he whispered and pulled me in for a hug, He held me tight like I would disappear if he let me go.

"Come on" he said "I have a surprise waiting for you." he said taking my hand and  walking us to the door.

This moment felt perfect and I don't want it to end..