CHAPTER 27: Denial

I love her

I love her.

I love Victoria. The woman I saw in the nightclub, who was in the pretty red dress, dancing with her friend.
I took her to be my pretend wife so my mother would lay off my back. Now she's carrying my children.

Shit

How did I let it get this far, I should have buried the deal the second I started having feelings for her.

______________________________________

When I told her that she was pregnant, just for one split second  I thought we could be a normal family but we can't.

I already put her in danger because I'm in the mafia. I've become too weak, and I can't be weak.

When I told her the deal remains the same I wasn't lying, she will go home when she has had our kids and I will provide her with 24 hour security.

I will visit every few days to see them and it will be fine.

I'll get over her. I have to.

When we landed I saw Victoria and Elijah laughing. Maybe she isn't as upset as i thought she was. Hmm.

When we arrived home a while later, Victoria and I exchanged a quick glance but she quickly looked away.

It's good to be home.

"Do you want something to eat Victoria,you must be hungry after the long drive" . Elijah said going to the kitchen.

"No I'm fine, I'm just gonna have a bath and go to bed I'm still pretty tired."Victoria said hugging Elijah.

" Okay, goodnight call me if you need anything"Elijah said.

" OK, goodnight" she muttered on her way to the stairs.

I left to go to the spare room because I needed to give Victoria her space and I needed it if I'm ever gonna get over her.  My phone started ringing asn it was Felix. I haven't heard from him in a while.Its probably news about Brie. He's being spying on Brie since I took Victoria, Knowing Felix he's probably fucking her aswell as spying on her.

"What" I said taking off my tie.

What's up brother, its been awhile since we've talked but I've been watching Victoria's friend Brie and she hasn't said anything to anyone, but anyways I followed her into a club and she saw me and she knows I've been watching her for months.

I sighed in annoyance and sat down on my bed.

"Fucksake Felix, you had one Goddamn job, watch the friend and make sure she didn't say anything, what are you doing now."

He had ONE job.

"I'm in her apartment, she's at work right now." Felix said chucking on the other line.

I'm gonna kill him, I swear to god.

"Why are you in her apartment? don't tell me you fucked her".

"Why do you think so low of me brother, what makes you think I fucked her."

"Felix did you fuck her."

"Okay yes I did, but it was only because I was so horny,then we started meeting up and we're kind of going out now.

Great.

"You know what Felix". I said rubbing my forehead fed up with this conversation,"Come home tomorrow and bring the friend, Victoria needs the company and I have to tell you and mom something.

There was silence on the other end of the line for a few seconds.

" Hmm wasn't expecting that but sure okay see you then."

I ended the call before he could say anything else. I went for a cold shower and went to bed.

When I left to go upstairs I went for a long nice bath and went straight to bed and watched a little bit of Netflix

I was waiting for Ace to come in but he never did, he's probably in the spare room.When I go home when the babies are born i won't be seeing him everyday and I will get over him and my feelings for him will be a distant memory.

The next day...

When I woke up I went straight to the shower and put on a nice outfit. I might go shopping today and spend some time with Elijah and besides I need to start buying some baby clothes.