CHAPTER 24:In The Name Of Love

Me and my men are currently in my warehouse going over some last minute plans before entering Simon's warehouse

I had an underground plan of his warehouse.My hacker hacked into Simon's warehouse plan, The plan showed all the rooms which gives us an advantage.

"He must be keeping Victoria underground in one of the rooms", I said pointing to the rooms on the lay out sheet.

" So we have to get in there safely, so be careful, we don't know what type of weapons they have. We could be walking straight into a trap and we could be gunned down so we have to be careful."

Everyone was gathering there weapons when my phone started ringing.

It's probably Simon.

"What?" I asked.

" Hello Ace, I heard about you going into a fight with the Spanish mafia, I'm Luca the leader of the Sicilian mafia" he said.

"Okay, why are you calling me I have stuff to do? "I said impatiently.

" I'm aware that Simon is keeping your wife Victoria captive."

" How do you know that"? I asked confused.

"I have someone on the inside gathering info to take him down,me and Simon are enemies too and I have been trying to take him down for years but I've never had the chance,I was thinking me and you could take him down together and end this, I have advanced weapons and I know every room so we could have an advantage."

" Okay fine come to my warehouse and be quick we don't have long", I said hanging up.

I went back in to the warehouse and everyone gathered around.

"Luca the leader of the Sicilian mafia is coming here with his men and he is helping us take Simon and his mafia down, he has someone on the inside so Luca knows the rooms and what weapons they have. It's our best chance at finding Victoria and getting her out safely" I said.

Everyone nodded and a few minutes later Luca and his men were here.

"Hello Ace its good to finally meet you" he said shaking my hand.

"You too, now let's get down to it, we need to be out of there by nightfall"I said going over to the table showing Luca and his men the layout.

A few minutes later..

After a few minutes everyone knew the plan and we were ready to go.

We went on the helicopter to get there faster,Luca went on his own helicopter and we were there in a few minutes. We landed minutes away from Simon's warehouse so he won't see us coming.

When we surrounded the warehouse we made our move and just as I suspected we were walking straight into a trap.

Guns went off and everyone started shooting.

When I entered the warehouse I killed who ever I saw and made my way to the basement door.

When I looked down it was very quiet, Luca and a few of my men came with me.

"Simon is hiding here somewhere" I said opening every door looking for Victoria.

"Yeah he'll be here somewhere", Luca said checking his surroundings.

I'm coming love, just hold on a little longer.

After a few minutes of looking in every room I heard talking on the other end of one the doors.

I beckoned Luca and my men and I kicked the door open and it was no other then Colin and Simon and another person,he loosened up when he saw Luca so I'm guessing he's the inside man.

Simon was sitting in a chair and Colin was standing behind him.
Simon was surprised when he saw Luca.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Ace and Luca I'm surprised to see you here."

"Where's Victoria, Simon? " I ordered.

"Don't worry she's safe... For now."

"Simon I swear to god give me Victoria or I will give you the worst death imaginable" I said impatiently.

"Really" he said laughing looking at Colin.

I looked at Luca and he was just as pissed off.

Simon went back to his desk and sat down on his chair, he grabbed a gun from under his desk and shot me in the arm.My men started shooting at Colin and Simon.

I groaned in pain and Luca started shooting and so did the inside man.I shot Colin in the forehead and Luca shot Simon straight in the heart.

"That was easier then I expected" Luca said taken aback," It's good to see you again Elijah "Luca said.

" It was too easy" I said.

"It's not easy it's Simon plan, there are  bombs about to go off, he has them everywhere in the building, so we need to find my sister now" Elijah  said.

"Shit, go and tell everyone and I'll find Victoria" I said leaving to find Victoria.

"Okay but be quick you only have a few minutes tops" Elijah said.

"Okay" I said running down the hall looking for Victoria.

This song reminds me of the situation..

The hall came to a dead end and there was one door left and it was locked. I kicked it open and I saw Victoria laying there on the floor unconscious tied up.

I ran over to her" Victoria I'm here"I said trying to wake her

"Ace" she mumbled her eyes closing and opening.

"I've got you love" I said untieing her and picking her up.

I made my way back up to the warehouse with Victoria in my arms as fast as I could and Luca, Elijah and my men were waiting.

"OK let's go" Luca shouted and everyone made their way outside to the helicopters.

When we were up in the air the warehouse exploded. I looked down at Victoria who was laying in my lap still unconscious.

"We're going to the airport,I have a doctor waiting and I need to get Victoria medical care to check that shes alright."I said.

"Yeah do, I need to go home to my wife and son and my men need some medical care too, a few got shot but their going to be fine. Elijah you can stay if you want, I'm sure you want to spend time with Victoria when she wakes up.

"Yes thank you boss" Elijah said looking at Victoria worriedly.

A while later...

When we landed Luca left on his own private jet with his men and me, Elijah and Victoria went on mine.

I had two doctors waiting on the jet when we arrived. The doctor told me he had to do some blood tests on Victoria to see if there is anything wrong with her.

I got my arm stitched up and Elijah was tended to aswell and waited for the doctor to give me some news on Victoria.One of my men called from Poland and told me that my mom was Okay, she's waiting at home for me and Victoria to come back.
I was worried about Victoria, please be okay I don't know what I will do if she isn't okay I would never forgive myself.