CHAPTER 31:Our Happily Ever After

A few months later

A few months later...

It's been a few months and a lots happened. I gave birth to our daughter Aurora and our son Nikolai and it couldn't of gone better.  I had a c-section and it took a few weeks to heal but it was all worth it.

I'm in the nursery feeding Aurora while Nikolai is still asleep. They both look exactly like Ace,they have his eyes.

"Their here love". Ace whispered coming into the nursery and giving me a kiss and rubbing his hand across Aurora's head.

Today Luca,his wife Chiara and their 2 year old son Leo are coming for a barbecue. Elijah and Rya are coming aswell, She's going to have their daughter in a few months and I can't wait to meet her. She and Aurora will be best friends, I'm sure of it. Felix and Brie are coming aswell, they got back from their honeymoon a few weeks ago.

"Okay" I whispered standing up and bringing sleeping Aurora to her cot. Ace smiled and went over to Nikolai who was starting to wake up. Ace picked him up.

I smiled and went over to Ace and Nikolai who fell straight back asleep and kissed him on his little forehead

"I can take him you still need to get ready." I said smiling to Ace who was shirtless and in a tracksuit. Everyone was probably waiting downstairs and we weren't even down yet.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes". He said and kissed me goodbye. I checked on Aurora to make sure she was asleep before carrying Nikolai who was fast asleep in my arms downstairs.

On the way down the stairs I saw Leo running around the kitchen and Luca  trying to catch him.

"Hey guys. "I whispered loud enough so everyone could hear.

" Hi" Chiara said coming to hug me.
"Aww he's so cute". She said rubbing Nikolai's temple.

"Thank you, it's so good to see you guys".

"Hello Tori". Elijah said walking up to me with Rya.

Yes he still calls me by that nickname.

I rolled my eyes chuckling.
"Hello Eli". I said trying to rile him up and it worked.

I looked towards Rya who was looking at Elijah laughing.
"It's so good to see you Rya  how are feeling" I asked while hugging her.

"It's so good to see you aswell and this little man" she said looking at Nikolai who was still fast asleep in my arms.
"I'm fine, just tired but it will all be worth it though." she said with her hand on her bump.

Ace came down the stairs with a now wide awake Aurora in his arms. He greeted everyone before coming to my side.

Felix and Brie arrive and I gently walked over and put Nikolai in his little sleep crib and Ace held Aurora in his arms.

"Hey Vic". Brie said practically running to hug me.

"Hey Brie, I missed you so much" . I said hugging her.

"Me too.. Now Where's my little niece and nephew?"

"Nikolai is asleep and Aurora is with Ace".I said looking around to see where Ace was. He was talking with Elijah, Luca and Felix.

Brie went over and greeted Elijah, Luca and Ace before taking Aurora from him and placing her in her arms.
I sat down at the table with Rya who was watching Chiara play with Leo.

A little while later....

Everyone finished their food and everyone was laughing and having a good time. Lucinda came a little while ago and Is looking after Aurora and Nikolai. She LOVES having grandchildren to spoil.

Massimo came a little while ago with his family and is now talking with Ace, Luca, Elijah and Felix. Chiara is talking with Rya and Brie and me are playing with Leo who is very hyper.

Here is a picture of Victoria playing with Leo..

A little while later we all went out into the garden and we were all  having a great time

A little while later we all went out into the garden and we were all  having a great time. Lucinda was talking about embarrassing stories of Felix and Ace when they were younger and they were hilarious.

Nikolai and Aurora were awake now, I was holding Aurora and Ace was holding Nikolai. Leo was beside me and was holding Auroras hand until she fell asleep again.

Ace wrapped his hand around my waist and I layed my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Ace". I said smiling looking up at him. This has got to be one of the most precious moments of my life.

I'm with my soulmate and we are blessed with two little angels that are snuggled in our arms fast asleep and I'm with my family.
I never thought I would ever have a family again after losing my parents and Elijah for awhile.

I have a family now and that's all I've ever wanted...