CHAPTER 3:Taken

Today my mother told me I should get married and settle down and have a family, but that's the last thing I want I just want one night stands with women and never see them again

I was bored as fuck and needed to get out of the house so I decided to go to my club 'The sin'. When I got there I was swarmed with women but they were all ugly as shit.

"ACE brother "someone shouted calling me over, it was felix

Felix is my brother.

" What are you doing here?"I asked him.

" What do you mean it's my brothers club and come on and its full of hot chicks", he said waving his hand to all the women in the room. We talked about our mother wanting me to get married.

"Just get married it doesn't have to mean anything, you don't have to love each other, get married and divorce a few months later and tell mom it didn't work out and she'll get off your fucking back." he said leaning back into his chair smoking pot.

"It's not that easy Felix, you know her she'll just want me to get married again." I said.

He laughed,
"It is that easy, just look at all these women just find one you like, pick her, offer her money and get married, done simple as that.

I groaned before swallowing my shot of tequila in one go.

I looked at the dance floor to see if any of them was to my liking.No one was. I looked at the bar, beckoning the barman to get me another drink,and I saw the most beautiful girl. She was  In a tiny red dress.She was sitting down by the bar. I saw her and some other girl talking. They talked for another few minutes before going to the dance floor.

I watched her and her friend dancing.

"See anyone you like" Felix asked.

"Yes" i moved my head to where she was dancing.

"She's hot, so's the girl she's dancing with, I'm just getting horny looking at her, he said.

" Can you not go a day without being inside of a cunt? ", I asked shaking my head.

My love said something to her friend before going to the bathroom.

" I can but I won't", Felix said before getting up and going dancing with the friend.

Not even two seconds later they were kissing each other. Felix whispered something to her and she nodded. He came over to me.

"It's that easy bro, talk to you tomorrow." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah OK bye and be careful, call me tomorrow" I said to him and he nodded. They practically ran out of the club. Kids these days.

My love came back from the bathroom and went over by the bar. She was looking around for a few minutes clearly waiting for her friend but she was gone.

She went on her phone and I could see she was upset so I ordered her a drink but I put something in it that will make her sleep for a few hours.

I gave it to my barman and told him to give it to her. He gave the drink to her and she started talking with him. He pointed at me and we made eye contact. Her eyes are like the ocean.

I almost smiled but I composed myself. I decided to go up and talk to her. She was still staring at me when I got to her.

"Hello, love." I said to her.

She snapped out of trance before answering,
"Umm hi  thanks for the drink, but you didnt  have to, I can buy my own" she said.

"Your welcome, I just wanted to get a drink for the beuitaful girl who's sitting alone" I replied.

"Well thank you for the drink", she replied.

"May I ask what your name is "I said putting my hands in my pockets.

" My name is Victoria, whats yours?"

Victoria, such a pretty name

" Let's keep that a mystery" I said, she smiled and downed her drink. Good girl.

"Have a good night Victoria, I'll  see you soon ". I  left but I payed close attention to her. We glanced at each other for  a while but  drugs were starting to take affect because she got up and left. I told my bodygaurd  to follow her. A few minutes later I got a text from him.

I have her. She's knocked out like a light.

She's the one, she's the one I'll marry. Your mine now love.