CHAPTER 12:Ace

It's been a long week with everything going on with Victoria and the  marriage contract

After we talked about the contract i had to go out and deal with shit as per usual. Someone is causing problems down in my casino and I'm going to blow their head off. I don't like problems so I deal with them.

When I got to the casino there was people running out. I pulled up beside thr casino and ran into it with my gun in hand. When I got in I saw someone who caused a lot of problems for me years ago but I could never find him but here we are. The fucker doesn't know this is my casino what a surprise.

"Long time no see Nikolai "I said walking towards him.

He turned around from thr bar with a drink and a gun in his hand.

He stared at me confused and then his eyes opened wide when he remembered me.

" Ace"?

"I guess you remember me then. Now can you tell me why you are in my casino causing all these problems for me. "

He started thinking of what to say."Im sorry ace I didn't know this was yours.... Uh my wife just left me and I'm upset okay.....Please don't kill me just let me go....please."

I started laughing. "I'm not surprised Elizabeth left you."

"I'm sorry ace just please let me go and you will never see me again" he begged.

"No Nikolaii" I sighed  "You've known me for a long time and you know that if anyone crosses me they die."

He got off of the chair and got on his knees and started begging.

"Your pathetic you know that". I shot him in the head and he fell back. My guards came running in adn went over to the body.

"Clean this up" i said to them all and I walked out and went back to my car and got in and went home. I needed to see my love.I wonder if she's asleep I hope not Im hoping we can talk more about our little arrangement.

When I got to the house I went to the shower downstairs in another spare room because I didn't want Victoria to suspect anything as I had blood splattered all over me.
That's the last thing I need right now.I ate something because I was fucking starving and hadn't eaten dinner.

After I ate I was tired so I went upstairs to go to bed.After the shower

I changed into my grey sweatpants and snuck into the bed beside Victoria.

I have never had a women in my bed before, I never let anyone sleep with me.

I got into the bed and I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me and feel asleep.

The next morning...

When I woke up she was still in the same position and fuck she looked so hot. I could feel the boner forming so I moved my arms out from under her and got up and went to the shower.

After relieving myself I got out of the shower and went back into the room. Victoria was there on her computer watching Netflix. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning, wife.I said to her while smirking.

She shut her computer and looked back up to me. "Goodmorning, FUTURE husband ", she said smiling.

Her smile... Fuck.

I smiled at her." Get ready we are going for breakfast" .

Maybe this way we can talk more because I have to get to know her more as she is going to be my future wife after all and.

"Really, okay" she smiled at me and got out of bed and went to get changed.