CHAPTER 2:Hello Love

"Umm, hi, thanks for the drink, but you  didn't have to, I can buy my own" I told him

"Your welcome, I just wanted to get a drink for the beuitaful girl who's sitting alone. " he replied.

"Well thank you for the drink" how is he so hot.

"May I ask what your name is? "he asked with his hands in his pockets.

I smiled at him." My name is Victoria, what's yours. "

" Let's keep that a mystery"he said,
I smiled at him and picked up the drink and drank it, it tasted like shit but I disguised it with a smile.He smiled back before talking again.

" Have a good night, Victoria I'll see you soon " and then he walked away.

God he was the hottest man i had ever seen. I exchanged a few glances with the mystery man and I got butterflies everytime we made eye contact.

I stared him for a while longer but I was starting to feel drousy so I gave him one last glance before leaving. Maybe it's the drinks finally getting to me. I went outside, and the fresh air felt so good.

I called myself an uber, and waited. As the minutes went by I felt like I was going to faint and I did not want to faint right here as anyone could kidnap me and do god knows what.

I walked towards home and I was almost there as I lived like 10 minutes from the club. I looked at my phone to go cancel the uber and it hadn't even moved. It was still at its starting point. Self note :never call  for an uber again.

I can't wait to get inside and go to bed, my dress Is practically suffocating me right now and my feet are sore from walking in these heels.
I feel like shit right now. I saw my house and I practically ran to the door. I stumbled side to side trying to get my keys out of my purse but I couldn't find them.

I see a van pulling up a few metres from me and some guy came out dressed in all black. He looks really creepy. I rooted through my bag some more until I found my keys.

I put them in the door trying to open it but my legs fell out from under me, I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw before darkness consumed me was the man coming over to me and picking me up and putting me in the van.