introduction||disclaimer's ❦

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for deciding to read my story! Please note each chapter I include a YouTube video link next to the picture, of a song fitted for that chapt 🎧 ! ❦

My story is in both characters POV I like to switch it up depends on the chapters.

This story is about a young 18 year old girl who has always had a crush on her dads Best-friend and work partner. Little does she know he's been feeling the same way towards her for a while and she has been his obsession. He doesn't plan on letting her go once he gets her. This isn't a typical love story i must warn you it gets dark and isn't going to be a fairytale ending.

Also remember I'm NOT a professional writer so if you have nothing nice to say please don't say it. 😊 I simply got inspired by my favorite books on here and created my own! I also am writing a bit of my own experience into this book.

Please read warnings !! Must read!!

DISCLAIMERS:

This is a dark romance so the male lead has many flaws and an obsessive possessive personality. It is about a toxic relationship so feel free to leave if it's nothing you can handle or want to! It shows the different steps in which someone can manipulate and dominate a person brainwashing them. It has abusive parts so I'm warning you If it isn't what you can handle that's okay ! ALSO loads of smut :))

My story contains:
- mature and sexual content
-abuse and mental illness
-age gap
-toxic relationship
-manipulation
-mental and physical abuse
-stalking
-mature language

They both explore this relationship between them with different personalities and character traits.
Again please note It is not meant to be a romantic book in which you like the characters. It's a dark romance which the male lead is toxic and obsessed. Not your typical love story. You might hate the characters and the traits they possess. Know this is the point! So don't read it you cant accept this I warned you. X