bonus chapter (hi)

(1 year later, saturday morning)

sunoo was exhausted.

even though weekends were his favourite part of the week, where he could have some rest with his boyfriend, with fewer schedules and less filming that had to be done.

but that whole week, they had been preparing for another world tour.

it was as if they couldn't take any breaks, they were so busy memorising dance choreography and lyrics.

however, stretched out across the bed on a saturday morning at 9 am, he couldn't think of anything better than ni-ki hands around his waist as they cuddled, both not really sleeping but their eyes closed in relaxation.

sunoo felt so calm wrapped up in ni-ki's warmth that he snuggled even closer, burying his face into the taller's side, comforted by his mild body soap scent.

"good morning, sunshine," he suddenly heard ni-ki's deep morning voice rasp in his ear.

opening his eyes, he immediately noticed how the younger was gazing at him with an intense love in his eyes, an arm around his waist.

he looked so adorable yet so hot in that position, the duality that the maknae of enhypen had was ridiculously unbelievable.

"well, good morning to you, too," he whispered in reply, trailing his fingers upwards, watching them entangle in his dongsaeng's now blueish blonde hair.

it really suited him. maybe a little too much. because everytime sunoo even dared to look at his boyfriend, his entire body went weak. his knees would shake, his hands would tremble with the knowledge that he was all his.

and when nishimura hummed into his touch, his head leaning back into the gentle caresses, sunoo's heart ached with love for him. truly, what could he do when every little thing affected him so?

he kept his eyes half-opened, a small smile painting his face as he continued to admire the boy in front of him. their arms and legs intertwined in every way possible, their hearts closer than ever before.

"has anyone ever let you know how pretty you are?" ni-ki whispered, hugging him closer as he removed his fingers from his locks. at that, sunoo's stomach fluttered, anticipating what was going to happen next.

the tension in the air seemed to thicken, as sunoo turned his head and brushed their noses together. he felt the way ni-ki's breath hitched as soon as their skin made contact. he sensed the way he swallowed as their breaths mingled in the heavy silence. he knew in the back of his mind exactly how ni-ki was desperately holding himself back, for once waiting for sunoo's cue. waiting for his first move.

it gave sunoo power, knowing that ni-ki was waiting for him.

his eyes were warm with affection. like sunrays surrounding you on a cool breezy day. but it was more than that, it was so comfortable that it was addictive. sunoo wanted to sunbathe, bask in it forever. as long as he could. but ni-ki was waiting on him.

so with a tinge of hesitance, sunoo lifted his chin and began to kiss the younger, a flowery scent blooming in the back of his head the moment he did. and as if it were a natural instinct, like clockwork, ni-ki grinned into the kiss and reciprocated eagerly, his hand reaching up to cup the side of sunoo's face. his other arm wrapped tighter around his waist and propped them up against each other.

sunoo loved it. his eyes fluttered shut once more, but rather than in relaxation, it was making him feel a lot more. in fact, he felt so much all at once that he didn't really know what to do with his body. all his senses were heightened, he felt every brush of their skin, every muscle in ni-ki's jaw tense as they kissed with more vigour, more passion.

and what was funny was that ni-ki was clearly still holding back. when sunoo leaned back for air, instead of chasing his lips as he always did, the younger pursed his kiss-swollen lips and remained still, eyes pleading for more but his arms not moving from their position framing his face and hips.

to tease him, sunoo refrained as well. his eyes sparkled with a fierce determination to get ni-ki to continue where they left off, but it seemed that he was as adamant to watch the elder take the lead. their eyes battled for a while, contemplation passing through each of their orbed depths, but in the end, sunoo's impulse got the best of him.

once again, excitement and adrenaline seeped through his veins and he giggled slightly before leaning in and pressing their lips together with a fervour that surprised even ni-ki. by the force of his kiss, ni-ki fell backwards back onto the bed and tugged sunoo along with him. their gentle laughs against each other's lips lightened the thick atmosphere only slightly, but it wasn't enough to extinguish the sudden flame of desire that burst between them.

"please, hyung..." ni-ki mumbled, gasping for breath. his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed thickly. it was all. so. attractive.

incredibly aroused, sunoo decided that he could go a step further. he pressed dozens more light kisses against the youngest's neck, that gradually got more desperate and more daring.

but when nishimura slipped a hand up the back of sunoo's hoodie, massaging and caressing him there, sunoo instantly knew.

and so he leaned back, and judging by the look in riki's eyes... he was not going to end it anytime soon.