8

a/n: it's finally the holidays so i will be posting a lot more ! enjoy this chapter!

"sunoo hyung! mint chocolate lip balm!" ni-ki pointed at the laptop screen and sunoo's eyes lit up.

the members were scrolling through an online shopping platform to find skincare products, all squished together on the couch.

genuinely intrigued, sunoo glanced up at heeseung, whose nose was wrinkled in disgust. "should i buy it?"

"mint chocolate? ew, no..." 

"hyung, it's not for you, it's for me!" sunoo giggled, narrowing his eyes teasingly. 

suddenly, ni-ki raised his voice. "sunoo hyung, buy that for you and buy the vanilla one for me! please?" 

his voice contained so many hidden pleas that sunoo had the strong urge to give in, like he always did. 

he released a breath, looking straight into ni-ki's wide and beseeching eyes.

"okay, okay..."

hearing sunoo relent to his dongsaeng, jungwon smiled so hard that his cheeks had crinkles around his eyes. "you spoil him too often for his own good, hyung..."

sunoo rolled his eyes and side-glanced ni-ki, mockingly crossing his arms to convey his annoyance.

"see, now they're blaming me!" he exclaimed in indignation at the younger, who stuck out his tongue in response.

"isn't that what a maknae's for?"

"it's here, sunshine!"

sunoo immediately jumped up from checking his phone and raced out of his bedroom to claim his lip balm.

anticipation had surged through him the second he heard ni-ki's call from the front door, not just because of the lip balm, but also since hearing the younger's voice at 8 in the morning after fully waking up was such an amazing feeling.

"morning, ni-ki-yah!" he greeted his boyfriend cheerfully, smiling when ni-ki brightened instantly, putting the package to the side to hug him.

sunoo breathed in the soft scent of ni-ki's gray hoodie, melting into the younger's warm embrace. 

they were hugging as if they hadn't kissed each other to sleep the previous night.

"morning, kim sunoo," ni-ki murmured, his hot breath tickling his earlobe.

sunoo shivered, unable to think straight, but recovered himself and wriggled out of ni-ki's hold.

"can we look at the lip balm now?" he asked, planting a soft kiss on his dongsaeng's cheek, watching as his eyes glowed.

he loved how ni-ki looked when they kissed. he looked so mesmerised by every touch.

"o-okay, let's go to your room," he stammered, a smile seeming to be stuck on his face.

they walked into the bedroom, ni-ki's hand somehow finding its way to sunoo's, causing a jolt through his arm.

"hurry up and sit down, hyungg, i'm gonna take your lip balm!"

sunoo crossed his arms when ni-ki whined, and sat cross-legged beside the maknae. "show your hyung some respect, why don't you?"

"don't you mean boyfriend?" the younger blurted, smirking as sunoo visibly flushed and smiled.

ni-ki, you need to stop before i melt.