info !!

hello there hehe

im surprised you decided to read this because i am new to writing on wattpad, and have only been reading on this platform. so thanks!

first of all since this is my first ever fanfic ig i'll add some information...

if you can't already tell i stan enhypen and txt, and started last year.

i found enhypen to be an interesting and talented group, and wanted to learn more about them. thus i began watching their videos and reading up about them and realised they were an adorable, crackhead and all-rounder group. (my bias is heeseung while my bias wreckers are sunoo and ni-ki)

so i found these ships really adorable: 

sunki

jaywon

jakehoon

i found their other ships to be really cute as well but i found these to be my "superior" ships if you could say that.

so that's why im here ! plus i guess writing is one of my many hobbies so... :)

okay here's the description for the fanfic!

- this is my first book, as i have stated, so please keep in mind that i may not be a great writer.

- main ship is sunki while side ships are jaywon and jakehoon.

- lowercase intended (sorry if it's hard to read haha)

- i am not trying to sexualise them, i just find their dynamic really adorable so i decided to make a fanfic !

- there will be heated scenes but that's all.

- none of the events in the fanfic happened in real life, except for the fact that they are part of enhypen and under belift lab. they will be living a kpop idol life.

please enjoy hehe love you so much if you're even here <3