9

a/n: this song fits this chapter hehe have fun reading <3

sunoo woke up to the rhythmic breaths of ni-ki beside him, the muffled sounds mixed with tiny snores. 

his long arms were around sunoo's body, his perfect lips somehow forming a small smile as he slept.

hardly daring to breathe, sunoo watched ni-ki's eyelashes flutter as he opened his eyes.

noticing the older staring, he chuckled.

"am i that handsome?" he teased, yawning.

sunoo smirked. "since when did i say that?" he made his eyes big and innocent.

ni-ki snorted and rolled over, to hover above him.

and then they were looking into each other's eyes again, sunoo falling deeper into the tempting spiral of longing for kisses and physical contact from his dongsaeng.

"r-riki nishimura. what do you think you're doing?" sunoo tried scolding him, but his voice failed him, wavering on his first name.

ni-ki pinned his wrists to the bed, his eyes gleaming, not moving even when sunoo tried to struggle out of his hold. 

it's not that i'm weaker, i'm just weary in the mornings... sunoo tried convincing himself, not wanting to admit that his boyfriend, although younger, was more powerful between the two of them.

to be honest, it felt both limiting yet really good to be less dominant. 

for example, ni-ki would tell him to relax while planting soft and hard kisses all over his neck, sending pleasurable shivers through him, but he would also tell him to not make any noise until he told him to, which annoyed him to the brink. 

"what?" ni-ki hissed, snapping sunoo back to the present. "am i not allowed to shower my boyfriend with love?"

sunoo leaned back onto the pillow at the sound of ni-ki's loving tone, edged with a small amount of longing and power. 

"ni-ki..." he warned.

"just one kiss?" the younger begged, puckering his lips teasingly. sunoo sighed at him, exasperated, but gave in. 

as always.

"fine."

ni-ki smiled gratefully and wasted no time leaning down and kissing him.  

sunoo enjoyed how ni-ki wasn't giving his all, yet still lazily sweeping his tongue over his lips.

when ni-ki drew away, sunoo wriggled out of his grasp, breathless. "we have a live to get to, remember?"

"hi, we're sunoo and ni-ki from enhypen!" sunoo chirped excitedly, and ni-ki smiled, looking flustered for some reason. beside them, jake and heeseung waved.

"we're ramyeonz!" heeseung stated proudly, before starting to giggle after jake gave the camera a thumbs up.

"ni-ki and i wanted to cook ramyeon ourselves but some people insisted that they join us..." teasingly, sunoo rolled his eyes at heeseung.

jake protested, "woah! ni-ki was the one who offered!" he chuckled, glancing at the maknae who shrugged at sunoo apologetically and grinned.

they were sitting according to age, so ni-ki was at the left, heeseung at the right, with sunoo and jake between them. a pot sat in front of them, along with a few packets of ramyeon, plus banana milk for all of them, since both heeseung and ni-ki wanted it.