15

after that, ni-ki recovered from the shock and sadness after all the members consoled him separately, reassuring him that they didn't hate his teasing a tiny bit. in fact, they found it insanely adorable, and encouraged him to continue, as they loved seeing his happy face grinning at them mischievously as he carried out his tricks and pranks.

furthermore, ni-ki and sunoo had really begun to manage their work life and their secret, scandalous personal life together. 

on camera, they acted distant, yet still interacted as normal when they wanted to, or when they had been put together as a group. 

over the course of the weeks that passed, sunoo and ni-ki both found that stolen kisses when nobody was looking, lingering touches that lasted a little longer than with anyone else and a silent exchange of glances while filming were actually exciting and made them miss each other more.

luckily, the weekends had fewer schedules and every friday night, sunoo would find himself pinned against his own apartment door, by the one and only nishimura riki.

losing himself in ni-ki's arms as they shared a kiss they had both been longing for definitely had to be the highlight of sunoo's week.

not to mention that ni-ki crashed at his apartment the whole weekend.

a few months passed and one certain friday night, sunoo was staring into a mirror again, waiting impatiently for his boyfriend to appear at his door.

"if riki or sunghoon hyung were here, they'd say, oh, sunoo, you're perfect, why would you want to look in a mirror?" he murmured to himself, smiling a little when he spoke ni-ki's name.

where even is he? i'm so tired... i hope he comes soon.

as if his dongsaeng had read his mind, the doorbell sounded, it's cheerful ringing sending waves of exhilaration through sunoo. 

finally, he thought. 

he glanced at his black hoodie one more time, then walked towards the door, anticipation surging through his every step. it took so much of him not to squeal from the sheer excitement.

just as he reached for the doorknob, he stopped to calm his thrumming heart, closing his eyes. go for it, sunoo, you can do it.

so he opened the door as quickly as he could, swiftly scanning the person before him, ensuring it was ni-ki, grabbed the tall boy's collar, and pulled him in until their lips could touch.

sunoo could see the shock in ni-ki's eyes, but the maknae still smiled knowingly, his eyelashes fluttering as he shut his eyes. 

relishing the feeling of their lips merged, sunoo pressed harder, trying to get his dongsaeng to deepen the kiss, challenging him to a battle of tongues.

when ni-ki drew away, breathing heavily, he smirked, whispering, "why so eager to see me, huh?"

it made sunoo want to smother him with another kiss, seeing the playful shine in his eyes.

he allowed a small smile to appear on his face, and he let go of ni-ki's collar.

"i've had a rough week," he murmured in response, running his hands along the taller boy's chest.

"aww... hey, i guess we both decided to wear emo clothes, hmm?" ni-ki joked, noticing sunoo staring at his black button-down long-sleeved shirt and jeans.

he rolled his eyes mockingly in response, slightly amused by how they were both waiting for each other to acknowledge how special that day was for them.

"alright, come in," he finally snorted, dragging his boyfriend into his apartment, letting him settle down.

the maknae put his backpack down on their shared bed and went to wash his hands.