About

Hello Everyone!

It's me, that one author with the Barbie X K-pop books again, you know. If you don't, then here's the concept: I'm rewriting my favorite Barbie movies with K-pop groups here on Wattpad. They are all bxb books and this will be too, so if anyone's uncomfortable with that, then feel free to leave, even though I don't write anything nasty as I'm just rewriting kids' stories.

I had three books so far: Swan Lake, an ATEEZ story; The Prince and the Pauper and The 12 Dancing Princes which were both SEVENTEEN stories. If you haven't yet, make sure to check them out if you like these groups!

As for this book, it's based on the movie Barbie and the Three Musketeers and it's my first TXT book. And I need to mention that this was actually a suggestion by @Carat15diamondlife (I hope the tagging will work because I'm such a noob sometimes lol). I haven't seen this movie that many times as the others and originally I wasn't even planning to write a book out of it, but I actually got inspired when I received the request and watched it several times and yeah, now I'm here.

About suggestions, if you have any Barbie movies (or literally any fairy tales) you'd like me to write in the future (if you like my writing style and stuff), feel free to DM me anytime! I'm not saying that I'll write everything, but I'm always open for your ideas for stories and also ships (SVT, TXT, ATEEZ, BTS and maybe SKZ). I'm currently having three other Barbie books in mind with Seventeen as they are my ult group.

As for disclaimers, there's none again as it's a children's story. Except for that it's a bxb one again, but if you don't like this kind of stuff, then you probably wouldn't have clicked on a TaeGyu book lol. I don't own any of the characters and this is only for entertainment purposes and for me to have fun, because I really enjoy writing these stories for you guys ^^

The main idea of rewriting Barbie movies is my own and I didn't copy anyone, so I'm sorry if you see stuff like this, I've never seen them before. The idea for this book is the previously mentioned user's, a huge thank you for it <3 As I said, the book is based on the Three Musketeers Barbie-movie and even has some characters from the original movie. I also included BTS as side characters because why not, I haven't really used them yet in my previous books.

Mistranslations and typos might happen since I've only seen the film in my language and English is not my first language (even though I've learned it for many years).

Also, I used to update my previous books quite frequently, but this one will be updated every Tuesday and Friday. The reason is that I really need to make a daily or weekly routine for myself and I can't do that if I keep updating randomly whenever I feel like it :) So I'll update with the first chapter next Tuesday, now I'm just here to say all these stuff.

I think I've mentioned everything I wanted, so I'll be back next week with the first chapter :)

Goodbye till then!

xoxo
Mo