Chapter 46

I added a bit more towards the ending of the last chapter. If you haven't read the updated one, please read. This chapter continues after it 🙂 Also take a guess on who's in the image above 🤭
_________________________________________

"Emma, what the hell?!" You raised your voice.

"Shush!" She put her ear by the door to see If she can hear the others nearby.

"Seriously Emma, wh-

"Lower your voice." She said in a harsh whisper. " Don't worry. I didn't mean what I said, I mean don't get killed or anything, but you're still going." You tilted your head in confusion. Emma sighs. "Just pretend that you'll stay behind, when the time comes you can head for the battle."

"Oh I see." You agree with that plan and immediately text Takemichi the situation you're in.

(Y/n): Hey Takemichi, Ran and Rindou are in, I'll still be part of the team, but I'm pretending that I'm not for the time being.

Takemichi: uhh what?

(Y/n): Just keep this between you and Mitsuya and Chifuyu I guess 😒 Ran and Rindou won't be part of the team if I stay with y'all. It's either them or me.

Takemichi: Okay. I'll let them know.

(Y/n): Just keep me updated on any new info! Remember, don't mention I'm part of this team in front of my brothers! I'll head on my own to the fight so I won't be stopped.

Takemichi: Okay! I won't! Oh! Good news, I got Senju to join.

(Y/n): That's great. The more the merrier.

Takemichi: Okay I'm gonna let Mitsuya know to have your uniform ready. Bye

(Y/n): 👋

You put your phone down and layed on your bed and let out a sigh.

"Well there is good news. We got Mitsuya to join and he's gonna change the uniform." Emma begins to laugh, she knows you don't like the Thousand Winters shirt that was forced upon you.

"If Mitsuya didn't join and Ran and Rindou joined eventually, They would've quit the moment they saw that shirt." Emma is in tears from laughing.

You smile at her. She's still suffering, but she can laugh now and that's progress.

Ding!

You hear a notification from your phone. It's Mitsuya.

Mitsuya: Takemitchy told me about your situation, I'll keep it to myself.

(Y/n): Thank you! I know it hasn't been long, but have you decided on a uniform?

Mitsuya: Yeah, It's going to be the former Toman uniform. Still got yours?

You paused before answering, remembering what you did to it.

(Y/n):I.....Kind of burned it...

You sent that message and waited for Mitsuya's reply. Your phone is suddenly ringing, Mitsuya is calling you.

(Y/n):Hel-

Mitsuya:YOU BURNED IT?! WHY DID YOU BURN IT?!

(Y/n): It seemed like a good idea. Besides I was already out of Toman. I still hated you guys at the time!

He sighs on the other line.

Mitsuya: I guess I'll make another for you. I got Ran's and Rindou's dimensions for theirs so it'll be ready. I'll have it delivered to you secretly.

(Y/n): Okay, sorry ~

Mitsuya: Okay I'll let you be. Bye

(Y/n): Bye.