Chapter 31

Here we all are at the suppose Tenjiku Hideout.

"How many of them are there?!" Takemichi panics.

"100." Scarface answers.

"5 vs 100, huh?"

"5 vs 100 is a bit unfair, no? Let's do 4 against 1." He replies.

"Why 4? Who's being left out?" Takemichi asked. Scarface looks to me.

"The girl. I won't fight her." The others turn to look at me.

"Didn't realize you had a soft spot for girls~" Smiley teases him.

"That's not why. I have my orders not to harm her." Their eyes widen at what he said. You sweat a bit.

Yup. Ran and Rindou definitely mentioned me to Tenjiku.

They give you hard stares, trying to figure out how you're part of Tenjiku.

"That's enough talking, I'll take the 4 of you."

"You got some balls, huh shithead?" Smiley steps up. "4th division Captain, Nahoya Kawata. But if you're gonna fight by yourself, then so will I."

"Heavenly King of Tenjiku, Kakucho." And so Kakucho and Smiley began to fight.

~~~

After fighting for a while, Kakucho discreetly lets Smiley kick him away. It doesn't go unnoticed by you and Takemichi.

"Yeah!"

"Oh!" Chifuyu and Angry cheer. Kakucho lays flatly on his back after the kick.

"It's true that you're strong, Kakucho." Smiley turns around and says, "Okay! Let's go back to Tokyo!" Smiley, Angry and Chifuyu make their way out of the warehouse leaving you, Takemichi and Kakucho.

"Let's go Takemichi." You called out to him, turning around about to head towards the exit.

"There's something I can't get from my mind about this Kakucho. Oh well, maybe I'm overthinking this." He starts following you.

"FUCK!" The yell startled both of you. "THATS ANNOYING, TAKEMITCHY!"

"Huh?" You look over to see Takemichi realize something. "Kaku?!" He looks over to Kakucho.

"So you finally remember, idiot-michi." Kakucho sits up. "2nd year of elementary, right?" He smiles at Takemichi.

"You two know each other?" You ask them. Takemichi nods.

"Yeah! It was when I changed schools in 2nd year." Takemichi excited to be reunited with an old friend. "Are you Good? Well, that's a funny thing to ask seeing you like this."

"We have a lot to discuss."

"Huh?"

Kakucho stands up but stumbles a bit. "I purposely lost."

"Liar!"

"Huh! I'm serious! I'm really strong, you Know!?"

"Yeah, yeah. Reminds me of the good times. We were fighting like idiots and you hated losing!" Takemichi smiles at him. "You haven't changed." He pats Kakucho's shoulder, "little Kaku became a Heavenly King now."

"And you, according to rumors, you're the 1st division Captain in Toman. You haven't changed either. You were my hero." Kakucho then glances at you. "I didn't know you were friends with (Y/n) Haitani."

You held up your hands, "Hey, I was dragged here. I didn't have a choice." Kakucho chuckles at your response.

"Okay, I'll make sure not to mention that I saw you with the Toman members."