Chapter 41

*I'm sorry y'all! I keep forgetting to put a spoiler warning! 😮‍💨

The ambulance had arrived and did what they can to save Draken. He didn't make it. You're too shocked, unable to move. Ran and Rindou completely gone from your mind. Right now all you can think about is the blood on your hands, a weight on your heart seeing Draken's lifeless body.

How...how will I tell Emma?

"Senju!" A voice breaks through your thoughts. You see the person running up to Senju, it's Takeomi. "Is it true?! Did they get Draken?!" He sees you and his eyes widen. "(Y/n)? Is that you?"

You just stare at him, not responding.

"We have to repay Rokuhara Tandai!" Takeomi declares.

"What are you saying Takeomi?!"

"Benkei! Get everyone from Brahman now!!"

"Yes!" Benkei replies.

"Takeomi, are you crazy?!! We can't do it today!!" Senju shouts at her brother.

"Then when will we act!!!"

You hear the siblings shout at each other but could not process what they were saying, it was all a blur.

"(Y/n)!"

Regaining your senses, you see Takeomi in front of you.

"South tried to recruit the HaitaniBrothers! Are they part of Rokuhara Tandai?!" He grabs your shoulders and shakes you a bit, trying to get an answer from you.

"Takeomi watch out!!" Senju shouts. Then Takeomi who was in front of you is now lying on the grown away from you.

"Don't touch our sister!" Rindou shouts. Ran goes up to you and is surprised to see you in shock, barely responding to his presence.

"Hey (Y/n), what happened?" Worry is written on the Haitani brothers faces as they look at you. You raise your arms and show your bloody hands.

"Who the fuck did this?!!" Rindou now extremely mad turns back to the Brahman members. You pull his sleeve,

"It's not mine..." you said in a low voice.

"Who's is it?" Ran asked as he uses his wet sweatshirt to clean the blood off of your hands.

"Draken's."

Ran and Rindou froze. They began to look around for him. "Where is he?"

"dead."

They're speechless by what you said.

"OI OI OI! We've arrived on time for Draken's Requiem!" A loud voice interrupts the silence.

"Rokuhara!" Senju shouts. You turn to see who arrived.

"That's South." Ran says. "He tried to recruit us but we refused." Both Ran and Rindou glare at South.

"Let's start the Armageddon!!!"

"Bring it on! Let's settle this here!"

Before any fight broke out, a bike could be heard getting closer. Then the one riding it arrives.

"Mikey.."

Your now surrounded by 3 gangs. Ran and Rindou stand in front of you protectively.

"This fight is for Draken!!!" - Takeomi

"Let's start the war of the 3 deities!!" -South

"Kill Everybody!!" - Sanzu

There's chaos everywhere as all 3 gangs fight each other. Rokuhara and Kantou guys run up to you but are beaten down by Ran and Rindou.