Chapter 44

Takemichi was finally discharged and he asked you to see him later on when he's at home. You go off on your own and head to his house.

Knock Knock Knock

Takemichi opens the door. "(Y/n), you're here!"

"Yup, I've been patiently waiting for this talk." He guides you to his room and you both sit down. "Okay Takemichi, tell me the whole story."

He nods and starts. He begins with how he heard on the news that Tachibana Hinata was killed and he then was pushed onto train tracks which brought him to the past and establish a link with Naoto. How he tried to avoid Mikey and Kisaki meeting each other, how Draken was killed when he got stabbed but Takemichi saved him. Kazutora was originally supposed to be killed by Mikey after Baji died.

"I can't thank you enough for saving Baji." Takemichi bows to you.

"I just tried to stop the blood, the medics did the saving when they arrived." You waved your arms to stop him from bowing. "Please Takemichi, continue."

He continues with how Hina kept getting killed when he he goes back to see if anything had changed. Eventually he came to care for everyone and wanted them to have a peaceful future to. He told Chifuyu and Hina about his true self and ability to time travel. Hina told him that she told Mikey and Draken the truth during the Tenjiku fight. I just sat there engrossing everything he said quietly. He then explained the recent future he came from, the most peaceful future he had seen. Everyone alive and striving to their dream job except you and Takado who had died around this time and Mikey became the boss of a criminal organization. After months of searching for him, he was finally able to meet him and was shot but managed to convince Mikey to let him be saved and became the new link to travel back in time, which brings him here now. He then brings up meeting Senju and the rest I was a part of.

"That's everything..."

A/n: June 7th 8:10 AM my doctor(btw I'm fine) told me to not get excited cuz I might get hit by dizzy spells and possibly faint.....BUT HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO STAY CALM FROM TOKYO REVENGERS CHAPTER 256!!!???!! AAGGHHHH!!!

You sat there in silence as you recalled everything he said.

"You know... You're taking this just like Mikey did."

"Bleh, is that an insult?"

He panics, "No! No! You spent years together so you probably picked up his habits unknowingly. I just saw some traces of him in you."

This would've made you proud a few years ago when you were still with him, but now it just leaves you feeling strange.

"Takemichi, you still want to save Mikey despite everything he did?" You asked him. His answer will determine what you will do.

"Yes. It's what I promised him before coming back to the past. But more than that, I want to beat him!"

You close your eyes, coming to a decision. "Alright." You stood up and held your hand out to Takemichi. "I'll help you."

"What?"

"Let's make a team!" His eyes shine with hope and accepts your hand. "Just know that I'm doing this for Emma. Plus I gotta beat him up for messing with my boyfriend and family!"

"That's fine!"

You and Takemichi are walking outside as you both think up on how to proceed.

"Who should we have on our team?"

"I definitely need him to be part of this team." He said with determination.

"Who?" You asked him before Chifuyu's part time job enters your sight and Takemichi stops before it. Chifuyu spotting us, comes outside.