Chapter 34

~Takemichi's Pov~

I'm back at Toman's meet up spot and informed the rest of the gang about what happened to Emma and (Y/n)...and how his grandfather passed from a heart attack. They began to talk amongst themselves.

"The president's sister?!"

"Is he alright?"

"For real?!"

"Our president for sure can't join today's war with Tenjiku, our vice president too." Chifuyu alerts them.

"What? Then what are we supposed to do?"

"Without our top two, we can't fight righ?"

"That's right." Inupi chips in. "An army without its king is just a disorderly crowd. It'll be a 100% defeat."

"He's right."

"Aren't we fighting for him in the first place?"

"Should we retreat?"

.....Inupi's words are getting to the rest of the members.

"If we retreat today, we can prepare ourselves and get a better chance to win. But...Today, Toman will attack Tenjiku!"

"Huh!"

"It's impossible for Toman to move without Mikey!"

"Since when do you run the orders in Toman, you fuck!"

"How about you go alone then!"

Let's just wrap it up for today!" Then the rest of Toman began to disperse, Although I expected this outcome.

"Well, this is how it turns out to be, huh?" Chifuyu says besides me.

"They're not wrong though." I tell him. "If we retreat, things will go exactly how Kisaki wants it to." I had already prepared myself for this outcome and I will go alone.

"What are you planning to do, Takemitchy?"

"Even if I have to go alone, I won't pull out from this fight." After saying my goal, Chifuyu pats me in the back hard.

"Let's do a double suicide then!" Knowing Chifuyu is always on my side, makes me feel like I can actually win.

"I'm with you, Takemitchy!" That voice! I turned to see Akkun and the rest of my buddies. "Always been with you! Takemitchy is the only person who never runs away!" The Toman members stop walking away hearing that.

"Me too!"  "Me too!"

"Me too!" The rest of them yell.

"Let's attack Tenjiku together!" Akkun finish shouting.

"Takemitchy, he doesn't fight to win." A voice oh so familiar gets closer and I see two people in wheelchairs which causes the rest of Toman to be surprised. "I slipped out of the hospital!"

"Smiley!"

"Well, Takemitchy is an idiot. That's why he never runs." The one next to Smiley is,

"Mitsuya!"

"Take these two with you." Behind him are Hakkai and Angry.

"You can't carry Toman all on your own." Angry tells me, Hakkai nodding beside him.

"Are you guys serious?" Inui says in disbelief.

"Our chances to win is zero to none!! But If we run now, consider it the end for Toman!!" Chifuyu shouts to all of them. "We have to prove that we are Toman, right?! Even if Mikey is not here, Toman will never lose!!!"

"Yeah!!" Everyone resolve to fight has been renewed as they all began to chant Toman.

"I definitely won't let things end this way!" I march down with everybody following me, still chanting. "Let's go!!!"

~~~~~~

Finally we are here.

"Toman has arrived!!" Someone shouts. I eye Kiskai who is standing at the very top of the crates.

"That bastard Kisaki..He's just standing there watching." Chifuyu points out. "It's as if we can't reach him unless we defeat Tenjiku."

Just watch Kisaki, I pull you down from there! I'll make you pay for what you did to Emma and (Y/n)! Izana approaches us.

"400 members of Tenjiku vs 50 members of Toman! How will you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!!!" Izana then gestures Shion forward. "You go first, Shion."

"Today's forerunner will be me!! Former president of the Black Dragons,  Tenjiku Four Heavenly Kings, Madarame Shion! Who will Toman Send?!"

"Forerunner? What does that mean?" I asked.

"It's the S-62's infamous ritual. They liven up the later battle by starting with a 1 on 1 fight."

"I see.. Since I took the lead for today's battle, it should be me!" I declare.

"Come on, Stop joking around Toman!!" Shion yells at us. Not liking that I volunteered. "Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smikey! Not even one of your MVP's are around!"

Pey Yan walked past us and faces Shion.  "Your opponent will be me." He turns to look at me. "Today you're acting as president. So step back." He faces Shion again. " Tokyo Manji Gang acting 3rd Division Captain, Hayashi Ryouhei."

"Whatever!! I can finish all of Toman myself!"

♡Sorry! The severe lack of motivation to type got to me. My coworkers screwing me over 🥲 and on my days off, I have to watch over a human child and keep up with chores. And even feed and wash 5 energetic dogs 🥲😥😮‍💨