Chapter 14

You see Kazutora with Valhalla. I guess he joined them and left Toman for good. You thought as you think back to when you last seen him, being walked into a police car after what he did to Shinichiro. You shake your head getting rid of all negative thoughts. A representative from each participating gang, Draken and Kazutora walk up to Hansen, the overseer of the fight.

" a five on five with your best guys or an all out melee with everyone. What do you guys wanna do?" Hansen asks both Draken and Kazutora.

"Valhalla brought this fight to us. You guys decide, Kazutora." Draken says without breaking eye contact with him. "We only want one condition: Baji Keisuke's return." Eyes widen, you quickly scan over Valhalla's members. There you see Baji, wearing the Valhalla's white, headless angel jacket. You turn back to Draken and Kazutora and see that Kazutora punched Hansen in the face, knocking him down.

"Give me a break. Overseeing the fight? Conditions? You guys come here to play house or some shit?" The Kazutora you once knew is gone. He's someone new, juvie must have messed him up. "We came here to beat the shit outta you until you're dead!"

"Wanna get this shit started already, Mikey?" Hanma chimes in.

"Let's go, Toman!" Mikey yells and Toman yells back and they start charging towards Valhalla. Hearing Mikey's yell to fight almost made you get up and fight alongside him, but pinched your leg to stop yourself. Both gangs are in combat with one another.

"Die! Mikey!" Kazutora charges towards Mikey, ready to punch him, but Draken blocks him.

"Like I'd ever let you lay a finger on Mikey!" Hanma walks to Draken and kicks him away.

"You get to deal with me, Draken."

"God, Hanma's voice sounds annoying." You said to yourself, but Ran and Rindou heard you and laughed quietly to themselves.

"That guy isn't wearing a Toman uniform." Rindou says to you. "You know him?" You turned to wear Rin is looking at and see a boy in his school uniform getting punched by a Valhalla member. He gets saved by Mitsuya and is pulled up to his feet.

"I don't." Your heart aches. That boy probably isn't even an official member yet it looks like he's accepted by Toman. Not bearing to watch him, you turned away. Looking around you can clearly see that Toman is at a disadvantage with only 150 members and Valhalla with 300.

Suddenly a whole bunch of Valhalla goons surround Draken when you hear a yell. That boy you saw earlier is running through Valhalla members while waving his arms around. "Come at me, jackasses!" He slows down, exhausted but keeps going. "I-I ain't going down... I'm gonna end all of this. I'm gonna...Crush all of you!" He Suddenly shouts, he's about to fall when Mitsuya once again helps him up. All fallen Toman members stand up, their morale boosted by that weak blonde boy.

"God, we suck!"
"The hell are you whining for?"
"You were too, jackass!"
"It doesn't matter if the enemy's got double our number! Let's show them what Toman's made of!"

What does he have that I don't? He looks like he can barely fight. You grit your teeth, frustrated and sad. I know they hate me, but seeing it rubbed in my face again hurts. You clenched your skirt, trying to calm yourself. Draken, not having to worry about his men, he goes crazy on his opponents. The other Toman members fighting once more after their spirits were lifted. Valhalla is scared at how Draken is fighting multiple Valhalla members alone. With no one standing in his way other than Hanma, Draken runs at him. " Let's do this, Hanma!" And with one punch, Draken sends Hanma flying to a wall. You eyes bulging out at this point. You knew Draken is strong but seeing what he did to Hanma scared you. Draken..you could've easily killed me if you wanted to.

You get dragged back when you hear Mikey's name. You see him fighting two guys, blocking him from Kazutora. Just as you were about to look back to Draken's fight you see Mikey held and Kazutora swinging a pipe at him.

"!!!" You gasped out loud. Mikey knocked down by the hit.

"MIKEY!!!" Draken yells out.

Is-is he dead.. no..Not you too! You hope he isn't, despite him not believing you back then, you don't want him to die! You clamp your hands together and bring it up to your face, afraid to look. Unable to resist any longer, you look up and see Mikey slowly, struggling to get up. A wave of relief hits you. But then the two guys hold Mikey up, not letting him go as Kazutora hits him multiple times with the pipe.

"Mikey lost." You hear Rin say. Your heart shatters. You eyes watered unable to hold them back, you tears fall. You cover your face with your hands, not wanting others to see you cry. Ran gently brings your head to his neck so you can cry, hidden from others. Both Ran and Rindou continue to look as Mikey keeps getting his head bashed in.