Chapter 24

*Manga spoilers *

Mitsuya and Taiju began throwing punches at each other.

"He's matching that monster punch for punch!" Takemichi said very surprised, seeing him hold out against Taiju.

"Well yeah...you haven't even attempted to fight back." You said slightly annoyed. Ran and Rindou laughed a bit.

"All he managed to do is get his ass beat up!" Rindou laughed even more loudly.

"Shhh. Quiet down. They're gonna hear us." You tried shushing him.

"Uh oh, busted~" Ran said as he waved at everyone below with a teasing smile. You looked down to see everyone looking up at you three.

"Huh! (Y/n)?!" Takemichi shouted when he noticed you.

"Say it louder Takemichi! I don't think that monster heard you!" You yelled at him, mad and scared that Taiju now knows your name. You looked over to Taiju who gave you and your brothers and angry smile, making you shiver a bit.

"Why watch! Get down here so I can kill you all!" Taiju yells at you three.

"Nah. We're good. One of us got beaten up earlier, we'll just watch." Ran answered back innocently as he pointed at you.

"Hey! Get back to the fighting!" You hear Rindou shout to them. You groan and hid your face with your hands, knowing damn well he aggravated Taiju.

"It seems we ran into (y/n) again." Takemichi looked behind him to see Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu, you're okay?!"

"Kisaki and Hanma turned against me, and tied me up. Mitsuya saved me."

"But..why's Mitsuya even here?"

"I called him so Kisaki couldn't outsmart us."

"What?! You idiot! You ruined the peace agreement! Takemichi shouts at Chifuyu.

"The peace agreement had nothing to do with us. Our goal is to keep the Black Dragons out of Toman right? Takemichi nods. "Mitsuya the one who made the peace agreement. Everyone will understand if he breaks his own agreement. Their conversation ended by Hakkai's yell.

"What's wrong Mitsuya?" Taiju said to Mitsuya who kneeled to the ground. "I've only used 70% of my power."

"Ah. Don't talk like you've got the advantage." He stands up. "A strap on my boot came loose, that's all." His response angered Taiju further. You hear Ran whistle.

"Nice response."

"Don't do it Taka-chan! You can't beat him!" Mitsuya and Taiju continue to fight. "What's wrong with you, Taka-chan?! I thought you were smart! You don't fight pointless battles like this!"

"Hey, shut up for a sec." Chifuyu says.

"Ah?!"

"Don't you get it? He's being stubborn. Because you're watching. Mitsuya's a clever dude. He can estimate what will happen. He's putting himself on the line cause he knows what he's doing! For your sake!"

"Mitsuya's not gonna lose." Takemichi said determinedly.

"No way he'll lose!" Chifuyu backed him up. Taiju begins to pant.

"You're a tough bastard. I'm getting tired, so it's time we finished this! Right, Inui?" Then a boy with a burned scar shows up behind Mitsuya and swings a pipe to his head.

"TAKA-CHAN!"

"Well? Did my info help?" Koko walks up to the group. "Was it worth 100,000?"

"Taka-chan! Taka-chan!" Hakkai yells to Mitsuya who's bloodied on the floor, not moving. "What now Takemichi?! Taka-chan, he's-"