Chapter 29

How in the world did I get into this situation?

"Are you comfy (Y/n)?" Smiley grinned.

"No." You said flatly. You were lying on your stomach on Smiley's lap as he rode through the streets. Your arms, chest and head hanging on one side, your ass and legs dangling from the other.

~Earlier~

"(Y/n). You're coming to~"

"Huh?!" You're confused by what Smiley said. "Uh...I only came to Shibuya to shop. I should get back to it." You tried your best to wiggle your way out of going with them. You turned around about to walk away when Angry grabbed your arms and Smiley your legs.

"Too bad (Y/n). I wasn't asking." They carried you to his bike as he and Takemichi got on. Smiley kept you in place while Chifuyu and Angry got on the other. You struggled of course but he started riding away.

"Wait! We're gonna crash!" You yelled for your life.

"(Y/n)! Stop wiggling! You'll make us crash!" Takemichi yelled in fear with tears in his eyes. Smiley just laughed at your despair.

"Just accept it or we'll really crash!"

"Ugh! Fine!"

~Present~
...

"So...are we really going to Yokohama?" Asked Takemichi.

"Yeah." Smiley began to talk to Chifuyu that he and Angry had lost to Mochi before they got into Toman.

"Why are you guys having fun about your own defeat?" Chifuyu asked.

"We don't fight to win." Answered Angry.

"This time we're going to fight them together Takemichy, you too (Y/n)."

"Huh?!" You raised your head a bit to look at Smiley. "I never agreed to this!" He just continued to ignore you.

"Anyways, if Tenjiku is already sending out their strong offense like Mochi, Toman has no choice but to win!"

"Look Smiley." Angry looked to his left.

"Tenjiku!"

"Speak of the devil." Smiley both get off. "We're gonna "find out" where's Tenjiku's hideout~."

"You guys wait here. "

"And (Y/n)~ don't run. We'll chase after you." Then the twins ran after the Tenjiku members. You stood up straight and stretched yourself.

Run or stay...

You sweat dropped, trying to figure out what's the better decision.

"Chifuyu. I met Kisaki."

"Huh?! What's his deal?!"

"...I don't know. He's gotta be behind all this Tenjiku mess." Takemichi looks over to you to see your eyes closed and palm holding your chin, lost in thought. He points his head to the side as he and Chifuyu walk a bit away from you to continue talking. "There's one thing that's been in my mind ever since. That I think I finally understood."

"That you understood?" Takemichi nods.

"It's really strange. I keep on failing, no matter how many times I go back. Even though Baji and Draken were saved, I still failed. Ending the Black Dragons and kicking out Kisaki while at it, I still failed. No matter what I did, the future never turns out well." Shifting his gaze to the stunned Chifuyu. "Chifuyu, what if whenever I come back to the future I altered, there's someone who messes that future."

"Uh..."

"What if Kisaki can time leap?"

"The fuck? Don't say something so foolish! That's impossible!" Chifuyu shouting broke through your thoughts.