27

"So she's the famous Rosaline I've heard of" she asked her daughter.

"Yes mum this is Rosa" Aliana said excitedly as she sat beside me.

"Nice to meet you my dear I've heard alot about you I don't even know where to begin but thank you for making my little girl happy."

"What are we talking about?" Leonardo asked as he walked in.

"None of your business" Aliana said as she rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to grow up and start  acting like a fu....fun adult heyy aunt" he sat down and placed his glass of vodka aside.

"Leo my little boy look at you all grown up" she messed up his hair which I think he didn't like judging by the frown on his face.

"mamma lo sapevi che non mi piace" he said as he tried to fix his hair bit he only made it worse.
"Mama you know I don't like that."

She rolled her eyes "Vincenzo."

She said making my heart skip a beat I miss him so much I don't know where he is he just left all of the sudden I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

"Where is he?" She asked as she looked around.

"He went out for some work" Leonardo said she nodded and smiled but it did not reach her eyes.

I wonder why he had to leave all of the sudden I hope he's okay but why did he have to go and now I miss him so much and it hurts that I can't talk to him .

Days have passed by and still no news of Sebastian I tried to ask Aliana but I don't want her to get all suspicious and besides she already thinks there's something going on between us.

I asked Leonardo as well but he changed the topic and started talking about something else.

"Hey Rosaline" Brandon said with a smile on his face as he walked in.

"Oh heyy Brandon how are you?"

"I'm good and you? I haven't seen you around lately" he said as he sat down facing me.

"I'm good thanks and I could say the same about you" I sipped on my glass of apple juice.

He laughed "Okay fine we've both been busy I was just trying to start a conversation with you."

"There you are" Aliana said as she walked in with her aunt.

"Were you looking for me?" I asked her.

"Yes we are going out" she held out her hand to me.

I placed my hand on hers and rose to my feet  "but I can't leave the house Vincenzo won't be happy if I do that and it's risky" since she doesn't know that his Sebastian its safer to call him Vincenzo such a weird family she's the aunt but has no idea that he's Sebastian.

"Well Rosaline no need to get worried we are just going to his other house so let's go."

His other house how many does he have I just hope he doesn't get mad I don't want to deal with angry Sebastian.

We arrived at the place Aliana was talking about and I was left awestruck by the house it was so beautiful such a beauty but it can't be compared to the one he's living in.

"Welcome Miss Aliana I didn't know you were coming I would have cooked your favorite food" she said in a chirpy tone well she looks like a lovely vibe.

"It's fine but you can still do that for dinner" she wiggled her eyebrows at her.

"You naughty girl I will prepare your favorite food" she smiled at her and turned to me " Miss Rosaline I hope you enjoy your stay here" her smile suddenly vanshied I'm I missing something here.