22

"But why are you doing this? If it's because I pushed you I'm sorry I was just trying to protect myself" I said to the man standing in front of him it was the strange man that tried to kiss me the one Sebastian saved me from.

He laughed and sat on the bed making me move all the way to the head board where my hand was handcuffed he moved closer to me and harshly grabbed my chin.

"You belong with me now and I won't let you go" he said "behave I won't be home today but I will definitely be home in the morning" he tried to kiss me but I moved my head and his lips landed on my cheek.

"I want you to take her to my penthouse and make sure she's comfortable give her anything she asks for I want my baby girl to have anything she desires" he glanced at me for the last time and left.

I have to escape I can't let then take me to his penthouse I need to escape from here but how do I do that without getting killed I don't even know where I am.

The door opened and a tall guy with blue eyes walked in he had a scar right below his lower lip which made him look scary "Get up" he said in a bored tone.

"My hand" I pointed at the handcuff he's eyes dropped to the handcuff he cleared his throat and unhandcuffed me I got up from bed and followed him as led me out of the room.

Someone harshly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards me "what do we have here."

My heart was furiously pounding against my chest.

"Togli le mani dal suo idiota" he said in an angry voice.
"Get your hands off her idiot."

He let go of me "always serious Dante you should lossen up sometimes where are you taking her?"

"l'attico del capo" he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him as we walked towards the living room.
"The boss's penthouse."

"How did you get hurt" he asked reffering to my head.

"The guy who brought me here hit me with a gun" I told him.

"Fottuto bastardo come osa picchiarti? Sebastian lo ucciderà." I wish they knew how I hate it when they speak in Italian.
"F**king bastard how dare he hit you Sebastian is going to kill him."

I tried to open the door but he quickly locked it "don't do that you will get killed do you honestly think you will get past all these men."

He sighed " I will help you escape I'm not part of them I will tell you when to get out of the car and when you do that run and don't look back you will find Sebastian I'm sure he's looking for you" he said making me sigh in relief.

A few minutes later another guy joined us he must be one of his bodyguards but will his plan work out or is he lying to me but again I can't trust him what if it's a plan of his to sell me off.

"Why did you stop?" The other guy asked Mr scar since I don't know his name I figured I would call him scar.

"I don't know I think something is wrong with the car" he said in his thick Italian accent.

"That's not possible I recently took it for servicing" he got out of the car while I kept my eyes on Mr scar hoping he was saying the truth I have no choice but to trust him.

He unlocked the door and got out of the car "I will distract him and I will need you to run."

"Thank you" as much as I don't trust him but I'm grateful he stuck to his words.

I quietly opened the door and slowly closed it I took in a deep breath and braced myself for the risk I was about to take.

"If you take another step and I won't hesitate to shoot you" he said as he aimed the gun at me.