06

"Thank you so much" I said in a shaky tone as I maintained eye contact with him.

"You should be more careful its not every time someone will help you" he said in his thick Italian accent.

I internally rolled my eyes "no need to be rude Mr big shot and besides what are you doing here?"

"I don't think that concerns you and mind your tone when you are talking to me" he said in a deep deadly tone.

"Okay suit yourself but try not to get shot this time around I don't think anyone will be willing to help you" I told him as I walked past him.

He scoffed his back facing me "so you are the stupid girl who saved my life" he shook his head and walked away.

I stood there too stunned to say anything as I watched him walk away "did he just call me stupid I saved your life dumbass" I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my apartment.

"So you've met him twice and you didn't think of telling me" she yelled.

"I'm right in front of you no need to yell okay" she rolled her eyes and moved closer to me.

"Whatever now tell me the truth did you or did you not see him last" she whispered her eyes intently on me.

"I did" I whisper yelled " are you happy?" I asked her as I continued cleaning the tables.

"Rosa don't you realise how serious this is what if he's a serial killer or a pyschopath you might end up dead or worse."

"Please don't say that I couldn't get a wink of sleep cause I kept on think about the same thing" I mumbled as I walked to another table to clean it up.

"I know but it's the truth and someone has to say" she whispered causing me to jump a little I thought she had left.

"You scared me what's wrong with you."

She laughs "I'm sorry princess but your parents wouldn't spare me if anything happened to you I don't want to get involved with a powerful and influential family like yours" she said in a casual tone as she grabbed the cloth from me.

"What do you mean by that don't tell me David asked you to keep an eye on me" I arched my brow at her.

"Yes he did not only him even your other brothers asked me to look after you and make sure you don't do anything stupid."

I should have known they would do something like this "and you are scared of them, just ignore them okay I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

She shook her head a laugh escaping her lips "babe I don't mind meeting your five hot and sexy brothers at the same time" she smirked "especially the mysterious one he was the grumpy and most serious one your other brothers would be cracking jokes to lighten up the situation, but for him he just gave off the" don't fuck with me or I will fucking kill you" vibe."

"That would be Mason he's not people person but just make sure not to get on his bad side."

"Wow this is beautiful thanks alot David."

"Rosa you don't have to thank me I'm glad you agreed I thought you were going to say no but thanks for coming. Im having back to back meetings today so explore have fun just dont forget to take Paul and Jake with you" he said in a stern tone leaving no room to argue with him.

I can't believe I didn't want to come here this place is beautiful and a great place to refresh my mind. But I owe to it my brother I don't know how he was able to convince my boss.

Ava was ecstatic when I told her about it so much that she slept over at my place cause she didn't want to take any risk.

"Rosaline I hope this is not some sick joke are you serious" she yelled over the phone.