20

I've been avoiding Sebastian for five days and he's making it a lot easier because he's never home that much so my plan is working out just how imagined. I smiled to myself only for someone to grab my hand and pull me into some strange room the person shut the door and pinned me against it.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was Sebastian.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked more like demanded.

"Me avoiding you that's ridiculous" I chuckled "I think you are the one avoiding me don't you think" the smile on my face faded away when I saw the look on his face how did I forget he never laughs or jokes does he have a sense of humor? "I'm sorry forgive my big mouth."

"I'm not in the mood for your foolishness I asked you a simple question why are you avoiding me? Is it because we kissed" he said so casually yet its the reason why am avoiding him.

"What kiss?" I asked him so innocently.

He narrowed his eyes at me "do you remember anything concerning last night?"

"Nope did I say something to you if I did then am sorry it will never happen again I promise" I pleaded with him.

He looked at me like he was trying to scan my face for any lies "non ricordi niente di buono, dovrebbe rimanere così."
"you don't remember anything good it should remain that way."

"If you are done playing hide and seek I expect everything to go back to normal I'll be waiting for my coffee the usual time."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when he left why do you hate me so much universe how in the world am I supposed to avoid him he was making it easier for me but now he's just making it hard for me.

" Heyy Rosa I've been looking for you come meet my cousin."

I walked over to her "Heyyy Aliana would it kill you not to yell and call me like a normal person."

"So this is the famous Rosaline I've heard of I never thought I would meet Alessandro Amoretti's daughter" he said as he looked at me his blue eyes full of curiosity.

I forced a smile "nice to meet you too...."

"Carlos my name is Carlos" he said I don't know but I don't feel comfortable around him he's giving off the weird vibes or maybe I'm exaggerating.

We sat down listening to Carlos rumbling about his life and him cracking a few jokes I immediately rose from my seat making them go quiet probably wondering if something's wrong.

"What happened Rosa?" Aliana asked me in a concerned tone.

"I need to take coffee to your brother or else he will get angry at me I have to go."

"Wow Alessandro's daughter working as a maid does he know about this?" he said making me stop in my tracks.

"Carlos" Aliana smacked his arm "just shut up will you." I proceeded with going to the kitchen to made coffee for the grumpy man oh I meant Sebastian.

I carefully opened the door I expected to find someone standing outside the door but I was disappointed to find no one now I have to open the door and make sure that I don't spill this hot coffee all over me.

I placed the tray on his desk and cleared my throat he looked up from his PC he leaned back in his chair he's eyes on me which made me feel uncomfortable.

"I brought your coffee."

"You can leave" he said and continued with his work.

I left his room and headed to the kitchen.