16

"I brought your coffee," I told him as I placed the tray on the table he glanced at me and continued with what he was doing, okay guess I should leave.

I turned on my feet and headed for the door I don't want to be in here any longer.

"Did I ask you to leave?" he said making me withdraw my hand from the doorknob.

"No, you didn't."

I don't get the problem with me leaving the room he's so complicated. He told me to leave after making me stand for an hour I left his office heading to the kitchen.

"Rosaline" she yelled grabbing my attention.

"Aliana" I placed the tray aside and engulfed her in a hug.

She returned the hug "wow seems you missed me just like how I missed you."

"Yeah, I did, a little."

We went to her room where she told me about where she was and how much fun she had. When were done talking we decided to head to the garden and spent some time together.

"I have to attend a particular function today please come along I don't want to be alone" she pleaded with me.

I looked at her unsure of what to say "I don't think I can come along and I don't think your brother would be happy about it."

"No need to worry about my brother you are coming with me" she grabbed my hand "let's go dress up" she led us to her room.

After an hour of me and of me and her arguing about me not wanting to go I still found myself getting ready. I put on a white short flared dress with black heels.

"Wow you look beautiful Rosaline so beautiful," she said making me blush.

"Oh come you look gorgeous way better than me," I told her causing her to frown.

"What nonsense" she rolled her eyes "okay since we are done let's go they must be waiting."

We came down the stairs where we found Sebastian and Brandon. Sebastian looked at me surprised and confused which quickly changed to an angry expression I'm guessing he didn't know about this.

"Perché non mi è stato detto di questo?" He asked her in an angry voice.
"Why wasn't I told about this?"

She glanced at me "Bene, ora sai che verrà con noi."
"Well, now you know that she's coming with us."

She grabbed my hand and led us to the car leaving her angry brother behind we got into the car I sighed in relief when Aliana told me he wasn't coming along with us.

We arrived at the place where the party was taking place all I know is that it will be full of dangerous men.

"Just relax," she said as we got out of the car, easy for her to say am about to be in a room full of murderers.

"Don't talk to anyone and don't leave my side if anybody asks your name is Delores" he said and I just nodded my head. We entered the room capturing everyone's attention.

"Why are they looking at us?" I whispered.

"I don't know maybe because you are drop-dead gorgeous or you are with my brother," she said and I immediately regretted coming here I don't want to be the center of attention.

"Mr. Russo," a short fat bald man said as he stated Sebastian's hand.

"Vincenzo didn't know you would come," he said in a menacing tone now this guy looks scary he was dressed in a black three-piece suit he had a scar on his left cheek that stopped right below his bottom lip.