19

I leaned my head against the window tired of staring and frustrated at myself for ruining my only chance to go home and now I'm back with Sebastián.

The car parked outside a strange building my heart skipped a beat seeing how quiet and isolated the place was the door opened and Sebastian grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car.

"Seb I'm so sorry I didn't mean to escape please don't hurt me I will never do it again" I pleaded with him.

"What did you just call me?" he demanded.

"I..I called you Sebastian isn't that your name?"

"Woah sorry for disturbing your little moment but you should get a room guys" Aliana said with a smirk on her face.

He mumbled some words under his breath and walked to only he knows where I shook my head and turned my attention to Aliana.

"Baby girl I'm so glad you are okay" she said as she hugged me.

"I'm glad you are okay too."

"Rosa when I asked you to run I meant you should run for your life dummy I wanted you to escape but I was surprised when my brother called me saying he found you."

I let out a sigh "I did I even found my uncle but surprisingly your brother found me."

She scoffed "of course he did I'm surprised my brother came looking for you, seems mio fratello finalmente si prende cura di qualcuno di interessante" she said earning a glare from me.
"My brother is finally caring for someone interesting."

"Ohhhh how many times do I have to tell you that I hate it when you speak in Italian Aliana."

She let out a small laugh "I'm sorry Rosa shall we go inside?"

"This sweet liquid tastes amazing" I yelled over the music.

She grabbed the glass away from me "I didn't know you don't take alcohol you should have told me Rosa then I wouldn't have ordered a cocktail for you" she said as she placed it aside.

"Give it back give it" I whined as I tried to take it back.

"No no you've drunk enough."

She's so boring won't even let me have my sweet liquid again.

"Brother so glad you're here we should go home" Alyssa told her brother while tightly holding onto Rosaline's hand.

"You go ahead with Daniel I will come with her" he told his sister.

"But why can't she come with me? I want her to come with me" Alyssa asked her brother.

"Because I need to make sure she gets home unlike you who might help her escape."

"I don't want to get in Mr rude guy get out of my way I want to go dance" I tried to push him out of my way only for him to forcefully get me into the car.

"behave yourself Ashlynn."

"What happens if I don't are you going to kill me or punish me but wait you can't do that you know why because you're not the boss of me" I told him as I leaned my head against the chair.

"You better shut up or else you will have to face the consequences" he said in a warning tone.

I wanna go back home so please Mr rude take me back home
I don't love it here anymore I want to go
Please let me go
Pleeeeeeease
Let me go.

Sebastian walked in with a scowl on his face he sure doesn't look happy but I don't care is this me speaking or the alcohol but for now we should just blame it on the alcohol.

"Get down" he demanded.

"No" I told him as I looked at him in the eyes.

He grabbed my hand and pushed me off the bed my hands landed on his chest I looked into his gray eyes.

"You're going to get in bed quietly and sleep" he said like he was talking to a small child.

I bit my lip and nodded my head his eyes dropped from my eyes to my lips he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him he gently grabbed my chin and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine I closed my eyes as I kissed his soft lips sending shivers down my spine.

"Ouch my head feels like it's going to explode" I said to myself as I covered my eyes with my right hand due to the bright sunlight.

"That serves you right for drinking too much" she taunted me as she gave me painkillers and glass of water.

"Thank you" I told her as I placed the glass aside.

She smiled "I'm glad you're awake I was so bored, Sebastian left home early today I don't know why so I had no choice to wait for you."

"What time did we get home last night?"

"I was by home 11pm I don't know about you since Sebastian insisted that he would bring you home apparently he doesn't trust me he found out about me trying to help you escape" she said making my eyes widen.

"Well I'll see you later."

So I was with Sebastian last night that means I wasn't dreaming oh no I kissed Sebastian we kissed how did this happen I kissed the man who kidnapped me and is keeping me away from my family am I okay I definitely need to see a therapist.

You're one hot, handsome mafia leader trust me I didn't know that men in the Mafia were this handsome and sexy but after meeting you I realized I was wrong.

Kill me already don't tell me I said that I'm never getting drunk again ever.

"Sebastián can I call you Seb?"

He let out a sigh "can you keep quiet just for a moment and let me work in peace" he gritted each and every word.

I would have been scared if it were any other day but not today I rose from my seat and walked towards him "or what are you going to punish me or kill me perhaps" I asked him as I played with the button on his shirt.

"I thought so" I dropped my hand and sat on his table "I'm bored Seb for how long are we going to be in here."

His going to kill me where and how did I get the confidence to say and do all that he's going to murder me.

After an hour of sulking and thinking of how Sebastian was going to kill me I left my room to go to the kitchen and see if they needed my help.

"Voglio che trovi quel traditore e me lo porti" he said in a stern tone I know that tone he's upset definitely upset I hid myself to avoid meeting up with him and because I don't want to see him.
"I want you to find that traitor and bring him to me."

"And when you're done playing around see to it that my room is cleaned" he said and headed off to his office how did he see me now I have to clean his room I was trying to avoid him but how am I supposed to do that when he expects me to clean his room.

Hailey walked past me and a brilliant idea came into my mind it's risky but it's worth it and this is Hailey I know for sure she will agree to clean his room.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to leave your comments behind I would like to know what you think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow