24

I woke up early Freshend up and found myself walking towards Sebastian's room with cleaning equipments I quietly opened the door just in case he's still in his room.

"Sebastian you can't go what if you get hurt?" Aliana said in a shaky voice.

I turned my head and found the duo talking to each other why does Aliana look so worried is everything okay?

"Nothing like that will happen just don't leave the house I want you to stay safe if anything happens to you I will never be able to forgive myself."

"And me do you think I want to see you hurt Sebastian please" she cried out to him and held his hand " don't go I'm scared I heard what Marco said."

"Nothing will happen to me" he assured her and wiped her tears "Take care of yourself" he grabbed his phone and gun.

"I will be back soon" he placed a kiss on her forehead and headed for the door he stared at me as he walked past me and I could only stare at him as well while Aliana stood there crying he stopped and turned to face his sister "prometto Aliana che tornerò presto"
"I promise Aliana I will be back."

"He never listens to me" She said as soon as he left "I'm scared Aliana what if he gets hurt."

"He won't get hurt you have to trust him he will be back soon" I understand how she must be feeling cause I would also react the same way if I was in her postion.

"You think so?" she asked me in a low voice " I don't think so I know he will be back."

She let out a faint smile " I wish I could think in a postive way like you but I can't help it but get scared I nearly lost him last but thanks to you he's here and I will forever be indebted to you."

I might have saved his life but it was a terrible decision to make on my part cause If I hadn't helped him out that night I wouldn't be here right now.

"Thank you" she said as she got to her feet.

"You're welcome."

After cleaning Sebastian's room I spent most of my time trying to distract Aliana bit I wasn't so successful thankfully Carlos came to my rescue and suggested we go swimming.

"Swimming?" I asked him for the third time.

"Yes Swimming Rosaline it involves water."

"I know that but how is that going to distract her?"

"It's one of the things that keeps her busy she does it when she's stressed or worried. "

"Really?"

"Just watch" he held my hand in his as we searched for Aliana.

"I finally found you I was thinking we go swimming" he said making her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Swimming" she said in an excited voice "oh wait but Sebastian is not home."

"Oh come on Aliana it's just 4pm Sebastian will be home soon the day is not over you ladies go get changed and I will do the same."

I was surprised she agreed I guess she really loves swimming and I don't but I will do it for Aliana.

"It's too revealing I don't mind wearing it but your house Is flooded with men" I told her as I looked at the bikini she was was asking me to wear.

"Oh come on that's why it's called a sexy plain bandage Bikini and it will look good on you hurry up I'm waiting for you" she said as she sat down.

I let out a deep breath and changed into the bikini I decided to check myself out in the mirror just to see how it looked on me and dammn I really looked good forget about it being too revealing I'm not changing.