14

After cleaning Sebastian's room I was bored well because I only work for him so when his not around am free I freshen up and change into something more refreshing well Aliana got me new clothes speaking of Aliana I haven't seen her in a while.

I walked past the garden didn't know he had such a huge garden I took in a deep breath feeling more relaxed than ever whenever I'm in that house I just feel so suffocated I think I will be hanging outside from now on.

I found myself starting at the lake it looks so beautiful I looked at the path leading to a forest I should check it out I looked around to make sure no one's watching me just incase it might get me in trouble. I walked along the stones leading me inside a calm and quiet area I glanced around a smile on my face my eyes landed on the fire pit wow why am I surprised.

I let my hair loose and twirled around on my feet lost in my own thoughts only for me to sprain my ankle and trip over a log "oh shit that hurts" I yell in pain when I try to get up how am I going to get up and go back there.

After countless attempts to get up I finally give up but I still have to find a way to get back at that place what to do? I try to move my leg but it hurts so much I wince in pain tears swelling up in my eyes oh no I shouldn't have come here what if no one comes here.

I'm gonna die here aren't I no one will come looking for me and I will be left here to die you just had to come here my subconscious mocked me.

Oh shut up you're not helping at all  I sighed in frustration as I blinked back the tears that were threatening to come out ohh Rosa you always love getting yourself in trouble don't you. Its getting dark and am  here why did I even come here I glanced around with  and there was no sign of light  was completely dark I let out a heavy sigh a lump forming in my throat I tried to move my leg but it hurt alot I buried my face in my hands as I let all the tears stream down my face.

"Get up" he ordered in his deep voice.

I looked up and came face to face with those grey eyes he looked angry and irritated I wiped my tears "I can't my leg hurts a lot."

He glanced at my leg and bent down to my level he tried to hold my leg but quickly withdrew his hand because of my reaction. He let out a sigh and carried me in his arms I looked at him my eyes wide open.

Am I dreaming  is Sebastián really carrying me in his arms???

I hesitantly laid my head on his chest his cologne filling up my nostrils the guard opened the door for us but I didn't miss the look on his face he looked shocked he walked past the rude girl who got me in trouble and I must she sure didn't look pleased. He gently laid me down and I helped myself lean against the headboard.

"Sir you called for me" Laura asked him as soon as she got in her eyes landed on me and she rushed to me "Oh mio caro what happened?"
"Oh my dear"

"She decided to go to the forest without informing anyone and ended up getting hurt how that happened only she knows" he said while staring at me.

"I will call the doctor" she said breaking the awkward silence he nodded his eyes on my leg.

A few minutes later Laura walked in with the doctor  he nodded at the doctor and stood beside me ohh no of all places he had to come stand close to me.

"This will hurt but I have to clean your leg just to check for any cuts" he said in a gentle tone I winced in pain my hand finding his he looked at me shocked but I ignored him and tightly held his hand I closed my eyes.

"I'm done" he said causing me to open my eyes I looked at my leg he had wrapped a bandage around the affected area I quickly withdrew my hand and wiped my tears.

Laura left with the doctor leaving me with Sebastian I'm definitely going to be scolded.

"I don't think I have to remind you that you are being held captive you can't go around exploring places you shouldn't explore you are only allowed to leave your room because of my sister so don't take advantage of that" he said in a stern tone.

"Thank you" I said which caused him to stop in his tracks he turned and looked at me his gaze sending shivers down my spine he left the room without saying a word.

He's a strange fellow he could have at least said you are welcome or anything I shook my head a smile on my lips.

Sorry for the short Chapter I hope you love it.

Is Sebastian warming up to Rosaline or he just has a good side what do you guys think???