04

"Rosaline are you crazy you can't just pick up some random man on the street and take him to your house" she yelled as she put her hair in a neat ponytail.

"But he needed help Ava he was shot," I tried to justify my actions.

She looked at me eyes wide open" he was shot that's the more reason to not trust him what if he was a killer or a psycho."

I hate to admit it but she's right I shouldn't have done that what was I thinking.

"Is your brain now functioning cause I think it wasn't functioning when you took that man to your apartment" she shook her as she mumbled something under her breath.

"I promise to be careful next time I don't know what I was thinking, to be honest, I just saw him and I decided to help him out and besides he looked rich and quite dangerous."

She placed her phone aside and gave me her full attention " you are telling me you helped some rich guy was he handsome oh God no no am supposed to be scolding you" she rolled her eyes "what the hell am I going to do with you, Rosaline."

"Just be there for me."

"I know that dumbass you know what tonight you will sleepover at my place you are not going back to your place."

"Okay, mum."

"Girls go back to work and stop talking." We walked past him to go serve the customers.

"Hey Darling can I ask you a question" he held my hand.

"Yes you can but let go of my hand," I tried to get my hand out of his tight grip.

"No need to be rude about it what happens if I don't what are you going to do about it?"

"Then I will have to deal with you," a deep masculine voice said behind me I looked at the man as fear filled up his eyes he quickly let of my hand and scurried off.

"Coward," he said in a low voice but I heard him say I turned to say thank you to him I found him looking at me his grey eyes focused on me this is the same man  I helped last time I never thought would meet him again.

He walked off without saying anything or even sparing me a second glance and I just stood there trying to what happened oh no what if he's a stalker and his stalking me or what if he kidnaps people and kills them.

I was busy cleaning and clearing a table when all of a sudden someone held my hand in a tight grip I tried to get my hand out of his grip but he wasn't letting go I turned ready to give the person a piece of my mind but the moment I saw who it was I could be form any words I just stood there looking at him looking like a fool with my open.

"Rosaline, what the hell were you thinking?"

I can't believe my brother is right in front of me after so many years I never thought I would see him again I threw my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug his cologne filling up my nostrils he returned the hug I thought he wouldn't he looked so angry earlier on.

"David, I missed you so much where have you been most importantly how are you?"

He shook his head "I should be asking you that Rosa I don't even know how you've been? Fuck I don't even know where you are living at the moment if it's safe or not" he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear "I can't believe Dad couldn't put his ego aside his never going to change Is he if I had known I would have taken you with me but I didn't know he couldn't put his ego aside for you just this once does it hurt him to see us do things our way and not his way" he lightly squeezed my hand " now you don't have to worry about anything cause am with you now and you will leave with me from now on."

I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes "you've been talking nonstop just like mom does when she's panicking.

He smiled I missed seeing him smile it's probably one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen " she still does that."

"Yes she does and she misses you a lot you should see her please do it for I know it hurt her a lot to be separated from you."

He let go of my hand he pulled a chair out for himself and sat down " I want to see her Rosaline trust me but the last thing I want is to argue with Dad not until he puts his ego aside and accepts the fact that I want to do what I want will I go home."

"Hmmm I know but I don't think it's fair for mom to be dragged into this issue she misses you a lot" I glanced at him and he seemed to be in deep thought I know he misses everyone at home but David is no less than Dad when they both argue about something it never ends well the last time they argued it led to David moving out.

"Well I know one thing for she must be very worried Rosa and you leaving home doesn't help at all I wonder what she must be going through."

"I know but she will accept it sooner or later she just has to."

"I want you to tell me one thing why did you leave home I don't think you needed to leave home."

"I needed to David I had no other dad doesn't even understand when I tell him what I want to do he always wants to take control of everything, the bodyguards and him having to know my every location was so suffocating " I found him looking at me with an amused expressed on her face " there's nothing to be amused about here okay and besides when I told I wanted a job and to live by myself he freaked out you know how he can be."

He laughed and shook his head "I know how he can be Rosa trust me but I want you to move in with me that way I can take care of you and make sure you are safe."

"I knew it that's only the reason you came looking for me so you could drag me back to your house I don't want that David I can take of myself okay" I crossed my arms over my chest I heard him sigh as he stood up.

"You can be so stubborn at times I know you can take care of yourself Rosaline but you have to understand that I'm worried about you I don't even know where you are living at the moment whether it's safe or not to."

I turned and looked at him " I know that but I can take care of myself you don't have to worry so much about me if it makes you feel better you will be the first one I get to Call if anything goes wrong or if I need help."

"Okay take care of yourself I need to go we will meet up some other time."

I watched him as he got into the car and drove off I turned to continue with my work only to find Ava looking at me with a smile on her face I know that smile "what do you want Ava?"

"You know David Amoretti why didn't you tell me and introduce me to him girl you have a lot of explaining to do."

I shook my head and left her talking as I headed to the changing room only to make eye contact with Mr grey eyes and for some, I couldn't bring myself to look away well not until Ava blocked the view by standing in front of me.

"How dare you walk away while I was still talking."

"Ava he's my brother so if you want me to introduce you to him I will do it next time I meet him."

"Your brother does that mean that Mason, Raphael, Lorenzo and Ryan are also your brothers."

I playfully rolled my eyes " yes they are my stupid brothers."

She squealed grabbing everyone's attention I grabbed her hand and led her to the changing room "what the hell is wrong with you?"

"You have five extremely hot brothers and you didn't think of telling me can I have all of them please."

I looked at her in disbelief" you can't have five men all to yourself, Ava."

"Yes I can and I will and why shouldn't I is it a crime?" She asked me in a casual tone.

"We need to go I'm tired," I told her as I tried to stifle a yawn.

"It's that obvious let's go you should rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"What's happening tomorrow?"

"Well we have to for shopping and tonight there will be an event you know the rest."

"Okayyy then we should get going"

We left the club and headed to her apartment I thought she was joking when she I will spend the night at her place but I guess she wasn't.