23

I just can't wait to get all these meetings done and head home cause if I stay here any longer I might just murder someone.

What was that idiot thinking did he really think that he would steal from me right under my nose and I wouldn't get to know about it he should consider himself lucky that I just fired him otherwise I would have killed him.

"Sergio I didn't know I would find you here" David Rosaline's brother walked in and sat down.

"Hello David how are you?"

"To be honest with you I'm not okay my sister is still missing and I feel like killing my uncle" he said in a calm tone.

"What did he do?"

"He claims to have seen my sister in italy and apparently she escaped from him you know what I'm glad she escaped from him" he said in an angry voice.

"Why don't you think if he found her he would have brought her home."

He chuckled "brought her home that idiot was planning to sell her off the night" he let sighed in fustration "I don't kmow where she is or how she is but I hope she's okay."

That bastard if I hadn't arrived in time I'm just glad I found her in time otherwise he would have taken advantage of the situation in order to fulfill his selfish desires.

"I'm sure she's okay" It was the only thing I could say I know he's worried about his sister but I have no choice but to keep her with me maybe I do but I don't want to let her go doing would mean me putting Aliana and everyone around me in danger including her.

I headed home after my conversation with David I told Aliana to call me when she gets home and she hasn't called  me.

"Call Rosaline I need to talk to her"

I sat down only to find her still standing is she deaf or something.

"Didn't you hear what I said I told you to call Rosaline" I yelled making her flinch in fear.

"She's not home she left with Miss Aliana and Mr Carlos " she stumbled upon her words.

Why wasn't I told about this I clearly told Aliana not to leave the house with Rosaline but she never listens "Get out and tell Hurmberto to come here."

She scurried out of the room and a few minutes later Hurmberto walked in.

"I need you to go to Aliana and bring them back home" his the only one I can trust and because Aliana is scared of him.

"capo, non devi preoccuparti, se n'è andata con sei guardie del corpo, sono sicuro che staranno bene" he explained.
"Boss there's no need for you to worry she left with six bodyguards I'm sure they will be okay."

"I know that okay but Aliana and Carlos can protect themselves Rosaline can barely hold a hold she can't even shoot so I need you to go I don't think I can trust those idiots but I can trust you"he nodded his head and left.

Its been two hours now and they haven't  come back I don't know why but I have a feeling something terrible has happened ugh I should have gone with him.

"Capo."

"What" I said in a harsh tone.

"He's In the room" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Who's in the room?"

"Santiago" just mentioning his name made my blood boil.

"I clearly told you to kill him once you find him I don't want his filthy body on my property."

"I'm sorry boss we didn't mean to make you angry" he apologized but he's apology only made me more angry it's been two hours since Aliana left with Rosaline and I haven't heard anything from them.