17

Sebastian said he would never sell me cause he doesn't do that but why did that man say he would sell me I just don't get it was he lying to me I just don't know what to think. But again I don't think he would just say something like that out of the blue Sebastian must have been involved in something like that at some point.

Which reminds me why did that man call him Vincenzo and he said he's Sebastian's younger brother I guess he doesn't know that he's Sebastian himself.

The door burst open and a worried Aliana walked in she sighed in relief once her eyes landed on me.

"Rosa I'm so glad you're okay Sebastian told me everything what were you thinking?"

I sighed and sat down she sat next to me waiting for me to talk.

"Uhmm that man told me that Sebastian was going to kill me or sell me to those men so I freaked out."

She held my hand in hers "Rosa I uhmm not trying to defend my brother but he's the most caring person I know if he wanted you dead you would be dead by now and he has respect for women so one thing I can assure you of is that he will never do that."

"Yeah he told me that" I said she looked at me with a surprised expression on her face.

"He told you that? Are you sure" she asked me in a surprised tone.

"mio fratello si è spiegato a qualcuno wow questo è qualcosa di nuovo" she said in Italian causing me to roll my eyes.
"My brother explained himself to someone this is something new."

"English please can you please speak english I hate it when you and your brother do that."

She let out a laugh "Im sorry."

"Aliana why did that man call Sebastian Vincenzon and he mentioned something like he was Sebastian's younger brother I don't get it."

She leaned back in the chair "that's a long story but all I can say is that they have never seen him as well all they know is that he's alive."

I looked at her in disbelief "you mean to tell me that they've never seen him before you must be joking but don't they get suspicious of Vincenzo."

"No they don't all they know is that they had a fight and they are no longer in good terms and stuff like that."

Wow he's fooling all those Mafia leaders but why would he do that they must be certainly reason behind it.

I'm so glad I cleaned his room early now I can rest since he's not around well I'm done packing the strawberries and making sure they are clean.

"Wow they look delicious" Brandon said as he walked in.

"Hey Brandon" I said with a smile on my face.

"Heyy beautiful" he said making me blush.

Brandon helped ne out with packing the strawberries and then we started talking Aliana joined us as well I won't lie I was having a great time talking to them.

We went to the garden and they showed this other part of the garden it was beautiful with white and red roses and a cottage at the center of it this place must he huge and most surprisingly his able to keep it safe and prevent anyone from breaking in.

We didn't notice how time flew by it was 6pm already.

"Guys we've been here for four hours" I told them as we got up since we had sat outside. We headed back home we met Sebastian who seemed anxious and worried.

"Where were you?" he asked his sister he glanced at me and back to his sister.

"We were in the garden relax fratello" she told him as she walked past him.
"brother."