11

"I don't think this is a good idea I'm okay with having my dinner here I really don't mind" I tried to snap her out of her crazy idea.

She shook her head and gave me a pair of heels to put on "you are joining us for dinner I was going to change my mind but dammn girl we need to celebrate you know."

I glanced at her as I put on the heels I don't even know why I have to put them on I mean we are not going anywhere fancy we are just going to be here but who knows I don't want to be the odd one out.

" Celebrate? care to enlighten me?" she chuckled at my confused state.

"Well for starters I think you are beginning to warm up to me. I was able to have a normal conversation with you and I finally have someone to chat with you,  it's gets boring here my brother is always busy with work" she stood up and held my hand in hers "shall we get going."

I felt  sick to my stomach with each and every step that we took leading us to the dining room I don't want to see Sebastien. We took our seats once we got there I raised my head only to be met with those grey eyes staring at me void of any emotion I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and averted my gaze to my hands.

"Come Mai?" he asked his sister his eyes on me.
"Why"

She glanced at me and back at her brother "possiamo mangiare in pace per favore fratello."
"Can we eat in peace please brother."

Judging by the way he's staring at me I'm sure he's talking about me such a grumpy man I should just leave.

"I'm not hungry I will just go to my room" I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

She smiled at me " no you are not going anywhere just have your food and fratello per favored" she raised her eyebrow at him.
"brother please"

He sighed and pushed his plate forward and left the room I let out a breath I didn't I was holding.

"Forget about him it's just Sebastian being Sebastian"she said as she dished up some food for herself I just nodded and sipped on a glass of water.

I glanced around the room as I approached the stairs it looked really beautiful but what really caught my attention was the diamond chandelier. I was so focused on the chandelier that I slipped and almost fell but someone held my hand in time he let go of my hand I held onto the staircase to maintain my balance.

"Thank you" I told him avoiding eye contact with him.

"Since my sister decided to let you out of that room I think it would be best if you did some work around the house and besides I need to keep an eye on you" He said in a cold professional tone.

"What type of work" I hesitantly asked him.

"I need to keep an eye on you, so you will be in charge of cleaning my room and bringing me coffee and if I feel like eating from my room you will serve me my food as well. You start tomorrow I hope that's clear."

"Yes it is" I walked past him I shut the door once I got to my room. I brought my hand to my hair "how do I escape from this prison if he keeps an eye on me" I said to myself I took off the heels and threw them across the room but I decided to pick them up cause they are not the reason as to why am  here "but wait a minute maybe it's not  a bad idea after all who knows I might be able to escape from here or get myself killed but the risk is worth it."

The door swung open and Aliana walked in with a scowl on her face "I can't believe why in the hell would he ask you to be his maid I'm so sorry Rosa I will talk to him."

"Aliana" I yelled to stop her from leaving she will ruin my plans if she talks to him "don't talk to him it's okay I really don't mind and besides I need something that can keep me busy."

She sighed "fine I won't talk to him only because you asked me to."

I found myself in the dark hallway heading to Sebastien's office with a tray and a cup of coffee on it I arrived outside the door of his office while I was trying to figure out how to open the door opened and whoever it was walked out and left the door open for me.

" Thank you "I told him as I walked in I carefully placed the tray on his table and cleared my throat to grab his attention he looked up from his laptop he's grey staring at me making me feel nervous

" You can leave" He ordered causing me to roll my eyes doesn't hurt to be kind you know I said to myself as I left his office.

I awkwardly walked into the kitchen not knowing what to do next should I be in my room or the kitchen it's just so confusing especially if he's such a demanding person and the other maids just keep on glaring at me like I chose to be in this situation if only they knew what a nightmare it is working with him.

"Who are you? And why are you working for Sebastian?" she demanded in her pitched voice.

"I don't think that concerns you" i retorted and tried to walk past her but she grabbed my hand.

"Are you sleeping with him?"

My eyes widend at her question " I don't owe you any explanation so let go of my hand."

She let go of my hand "you got some attitude dont you new girl."

I rolled my eyes "dont you think you should be working or something and please lower your tone when you're talking to me."

She raised her to slap me but I held her hand midway and gave her a tight slap across her right cheek.

"What's going on here?" his eyes on me.

Am definitely going to be in trouble after considering he already hates me.

She started fake crying " I just asked her a simple question and she hit me I don't even know what I did" she wiped her fake tears.

I looked at her in disbelief "She's lying I....."

"I wasn't talking to you" he glanced at the lying maid "you can leave us alone" he told her making me nervous and scared I don't want to be left alone with him.