05

"Rosa wake up we are going to be late" she yelled only for me to get the duvet and throw it over my head.

"Not now" I mumbled.

"Okay if you say so I will just tell your brother you dont want to see him" she yelled as she left my room.

I threw the duvet off me and scurried out of the room only to find her seated on the couch with a smirk on her face.

"Really Ava I was enjoying my sleep and why are you all dressed up?" I asked her as I leaned against the wall.

"I figured it was the only way I could get you out of your room and I did now that you are awake go take a bath and you will find your breakfast here."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room I don't mind going for shopping.

"I'm glad you got ready without any tantrums that means I don't have to use plan B" she said as she walked into Victoria's secret.

"And what was plan B if you don't mind me asking" she laughed and brushed it aside.

"Forget about it" her eyes wandering all over the place "don't just stand there you are not leaving this place empty handed."

We left Victoria's secret once we were done and headed to another store.

"I think this dress would look perfect on you" she showed me a two piece short red dress.

"I am definitely getting this."

After hours picking out different outfits and seeing Ava reject many outfits we finally left and decided to get some smoothies.

"I had so much fun with you today Rosa" she smiles at me.

"I had fun too maybe we could do this some other time."

She sips on her strawberry smoothie "definitely I can't wait."

"Rosaline" I turned and found my brother dressed in a black polo shirt and black jeans.

"David" I rose from my seat and hugged him.

"Hey princess how are you?" he asks me as we pull apart.

"Am good thanks and you?" He takes a seat besides me.

"Am okay I was just worried about you" he says in a soft tone.

"Meet my friend Ava, Ava meet my brother David."

"Nice to Meet you Ava."

"Nice to meet you too David."

"Lorenzo called me he's worried about you" he glances at me.

"Excuse me I  will be back" I watched her as she went back to the store that we were in I'm sure she's going back for that dress.

"I thought he completely forgot about me" I mumered to myself but he heard.

"Rosaline just because you left the house doesn't mean that you they would forget about you Lorenzo, Raphael, Mason, Ryan and Alyssa are worried about you even Mom and Mr Amoretti are worried about you" David and Dad have never been close and his never called him Dad but I know he cares about Dad.

He lightly pinched my right cheek "stop thinking too much Rosa" the smile on his face suddenly disappeared replaced by a serious expression "Rosaline I know you don't want to take any help from me but it hurts me that I can't help you Rosaline I'm your brother for fucks sake it's not like am some stranger asking you to move in with me."

"I don't know why you are all worried about me all I'm asking is that you trust me for once please I told you I will call you if anything is wrong" I tried to assure him.

He let out a big sigh "I don't know about that Rosaline I would feel at peace if you were with me I just want you to be safe and it hurts me that you are not allowing me to protect you if anything happened you I would never forgive myself."

"Relax I will be fine and nothing will happen to me enough about me let's talk about you."

He playfully rolled his eyes "there's nothing interesting about me you should know that by now."

"It's quite obvious" I giggle when I saw the reaction on his face.

"You don't have to rub it to my face forget about that I will be In
Switzerland for a business trip I was wondering if you could come along with your friend."

"That would be great I can't wait to tell her but."

"Why is there a but don't you want to come if it's about your job I will talk to your boss so relax" he said in a casual tone.

"Thank you so much David I will tell Ava the good news."

I told Ava and she was excited and we just both can't wait to go to Switzerland she kept on talking about the whole way home.

I should have gone home when we came back from the mall but I decided to go to Ava's first and now its already dark I just don't feel comfortable walking home when it's so dark outside it creeps me out.

He came out of the dark alley and blocked my path as he walked towards me"hey little one why are you out here all alone" his gaze lingering on my shopping bags.

I looked at him unable to form any words what am I going to do and the worst part of it all was that the street was empty this is not good.

He harshly grabbed my wrist as he moved closer to me I tried to get my wrist out of his hold but his grip was too tight his eyes landed on my lips my eyes widened when he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer "you are beautiful" he whispered I should raise my leg and hit him but why isn't my body compiling with me this pyscho could get take advantage of me and I'm here standing like a rock.

His hand around my waist loosened as he let go of me and moved back a bit fear taking over his eyes but why is he scared I did nothing he ran off leaving me confused as to what happened all of the sudden.

I felt someone's presence behind me whoever it is had an intimidating presence and good cologne as well.

Rosaline this is not the time.

I turned only to meet with those green eyes his here but why is here was Ava right about this Greek God standing right in front of me if she's right then I'm officially dead I raised my head only to find him still looking at me as much I wanted to look away I just couldn't bring myself to do it.